When will Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl get dumped?

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Likely no one wants to be first to leak it, have patience it will come in time

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know 3 places (release places) that have it but they will not release it now (afraid of Nintendo?)

Probably, sword was leaked 4 days before street date, so I don't know if anyone is crazy enough to dump the game considering how much legal problem they would get for it.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Probably, sword was leaked 4 days before street date, so I don't know if anyone is crazy enough to dump the game considering how much legal problem they would get for it.
That's probably why. I guess everyone waiting for 4chan again

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have any of the sites that usually release this stuff actually verified that they have the dump? I almost wonder whether one guy said he had it and then everyone started to say they had it too so as to not seem left out

I got a hard time believing this many people have the resolve to keep the files private

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have any of the sites that usually release this stuff actually verified that they have the dump? I almost wonder whether one guy said he had it and then everyone started to say they had it too so as to not seem left out

I got a hard time believing this many people have the resolve to keep the files private

People are scared after what happened with the guidebook leak

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
There're so many anonymous ways (4chan or darknet with 3-5 private vpns paid with crypto plus tor, for example) to share a new game dump without it's signatures, so I guess no one care enough to being the first uploader, 'cause they're doing it not for earnings but just for fun and glory.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night