Hacking When was the most recent email response from Team Gateway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol i think gateway is just resorting to low low low excuses if this is even legit information in the first place OH one guys gone! OH NO WE CANT RELEASE 2.0f yet!....really internets? really? please tell me this forum was joking....please?

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
written by "powertome" (one fo the mods over there) replying to salvatore:

Gee and you never thought that MT just ported 2.0b2 into their own system?
Face it, this new update is just them wrapping the 2.0b2 around their prototype multirom.
And it took them this long to catch up.
If people want to switch, fine by me. I'll be here laughing when 2.0 comes out.
They've shown us their work in two videos. I'm not gonna ditch them just yet.

wow, it's almost exactly what I would have written.

Reactions: cearp

Runehasa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, as I think, our waitings will be over this week...

Message from garyopa - maxconsole admin. This #^%*%#^# has real connections with GW team. As for me, it's the last hope.
I think, that this ill Chinese boy also works as site admin.

Hope everyone has their boots on. The shit is starting to get deep

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
hi, you advise using 2.0b, but isn't it buggy with a lot of save problems ?
Nope advice is to stick to b1 which is buggy with save problems

B2 is the version with brick code

If b1 is too buggy for you, you can usr 1.2 which is stable but doesn't play all the newer games

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys just want to let you all know I have just received an email from Gateway and they have accepted me as a Beta Tester and they say another email will follow shortly with new Firmware once beta testing is needed to test. Happy days will let you know soon as :)

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Guys just want to let you all know I have just received an email from Gateway and they have accepted me as a Beta Tester and they say another email will follow shortly with new Firmware once beta testing is needed to test. Happy days will let you know soon as :)

Something like this?
"Thanks, we will let you know if/once beta testing is needed."

LegendaryFighter

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Sarcasm? If not, please post a screenshot.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well, that' s more news than we've had in the past week or so. At least there is SOME sign of life from Team Gateway.

Still, I'll believe it when they send you the files.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
That's a generic response they are answering to those who are asking to be beta testers.

I did ask to be a Beta Tester about 4 weeks ago by email, sorry but I see it as good news, if they say when beta is needed I believe they will send me another email with the new Firmware to be tested I don't think they would just say it for a bit of fun to wind you up! Also I have a 3DS and a 3DS XL so I would of thought it would be a good benefit for them for me to test the new FW in both types at once. I did let them know in the email I had both models at hand maybe they thought the same as me and that being a very good idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo