When is vWII sneek+DI coming out?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by super mario 128, Oct 30, 2013.

1. super mario 128
    OP

super mario 128 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 27, 2013
    United States
    I just want to know if anyone knows when Sneek+DI for vWii is coming out.

2. jammybudga777

jammybudga777 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 23, 2013

i doubt it will be anytime soon

3. Ray Lewis

Ray Lewis Banned

Banned
    Dec 30, 2012
    United States
    The first rule about Wii U and vWii programs is "You do not ask about Wii U and vWii programs."

4. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Proud to be Portuguese but I am in USA.
    Ray Lewis is right. Please do not ask about Wii U and vWii programs. It is very annoying and many developers do not like your question like that. It might made them pissed off or something. Therefore, if you want to know when -- Learn the code yourself and you will understand why it is not ready in a days. :)

5. super mario 128
    OP

super mario 128 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 27, 2013
    United States
    Sorry. I am new and
    didn't know that rule I only been hacking for about five to six months. can you delete thread?

6. JoostinOnline

JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    The Twilight Zone
    Actually the first rule is don't listen to Ray Lewis. You're fine. There's nothing wrong with asking questions so long as you are polite about it, as opposed to rude and/or demanding.

To my knowledge, crediar does not plan to release a vWii compatible version of SNEEK for his own reasons.

OncleJulien likes this.
  7. Ray Lewis

Ray Lewis Banned

Banned
    Dec 30, 2012
    United States
    Second rule, I am sarcastic. Nobody will argue 360 approach makes sense. Get in, disable updates, dev from Wii U side. Maybe it will get there when 3 core linux is completed. I was joking with my comment. Asking questions is a great habit. Thirdly, judge not lest ye be judged by the same measure. In time, everyone will know life works out this way. I have a right to sarcasm and free thinking. I won't get down on my knees to make some happy and be "liked.". I mean that in multiple ways, lol.