Status
Not open for further replies.

camochase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok first of all i am impatiant person and i dont like to wait but when is the patch goin to come out
hate2.gif
and if there is one bein made as u read this please post it and and if there isnt one out then then try to work on one or see if u can get someone to

and i dont know how to make patches
i just want to know if one is being made or evan if u can tell me how to make one cuz i dont know nds roms work i just know how to work a flash card ok

windwakr

Trophies
Website
windwakr.github.io
XP
Country
United States
camochase said:
ok first of all i am im patiant person and i dont like to wait but when is the patch goin to come out
hate2.gif
and if there is one bein made as u read this please post it and and if there isnt one out then then try to work on one or see if u can get someone to

It's playable on R4's, Acekard's, DS2's, and some others I think, why do you need a patch?

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
camochase said:
ok first of all i am im patiant person and i dont like to wait

LOL WHAT A FAIL.

Anyways, there's an update for Acekard, Scribblenauts work on WoodR4 also, and it also works on the Supercard 2.

EDIT: Typo

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
camochase said:
ok first of all i am im patiant person and i dont like to wait but when is the patch goin to come out
hate2.gif

Nice topic.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
camochase said:
hate2.gif
Make a patch yourself. Nobody's obliged to make a patch for you. Stop demanding a patch.
And impatient is one word. Otherwise it looks like I'm patient.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Nobody knows when a patch is going to come out because a patch doesn't take long to make. Hell, somebody that knows what they're doing could make one in an hour.

So it's not like it's a process that takes time. There's no start date for us to guess an end date based off of.

It just takes somebody that knows enough to give a fuck, and nobody can predict when it will come out.

Rogue_Ninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure the usage of large bold print will definitely get you the patch faster. Unless you buy a decent flash cart you need to learn some patience.

camochase

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dudes im a freakin noobb and i dont know how to make a patch and i ment impatent not im patiant

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last time I checked, most people don't get paid for making game patches.
So though a patch may be in the works, it very likely is not someone's priority.

Patience is a virtue, so be more virtuous.

Otherwise, you shell out the money for a different flashcart that is known to run the game,
or just buy the game legitimately.

Thread closed, since it's only flamebait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp I'm off to best buy because I figured out how to shove another 14tb hard drive in this server 😂