Gaming When is the Next best game coming out ???

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If you check the nswdb , you have probably seen a lot of lame games that has been realeasd that are made probably for a cell phone .
So when is the next worth buying games coming out ????

D

Deleted User

If you check the nswdb , you have probably seen a lot of lame games that has been realeasd that are made probably for a cell phone .
So when is the next worth buying games coming out ????
Depends on what you mean.
There is MHGU next month
Undertale in September
Dragonball Fighters Z in October iirc
Pokemon Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu in November
Smash Ultimate in December

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you asking us to find you a game you want or our opinion of games we think is good and worth playing that we plan to buy?

If it's the first question, then no one can help you. But the games I'm looking forward to getting that I don't have yet is YS VIII, The messenger, Mega Man 11, and SNK heroines tag team frenzy, Blade Strangers, Maybe code of princess ex (too bad for no online mode) Shantae Half genie hero and sonic mania plus comes out tomorrow. But that's just me.

TehCupcakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overcooked 2 is bound to be a blast, if the first game is any indication. Comes out August 7th for a reasonable $25. (Although physical might be $40?) Supports both Online AND local co-op. If you have no frenemies to play with, though, then you might want to pass, as multiplayer is the main appeal.

Sonic Mania Plus is coming out tomorrow, if you count that as "new". (Since it is a port with new DLC included.)

From what I've heard, Valkyria Chronicles 4 is expected to be about as good as the first game. (Which is to say, pretty darn amazing.) In any case, much better than the recent hack'n'slash spin-off, Valkyria Revolution. If you haven't played it, Valkyria Chronicles is a turn-based tactical RPG akin to Fire Emblem or Advance Wars (to name a few). Not everyone's cup of tea, but if you like that kind of game then 4 might interest you. Comes out in late September.

abilaunken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Very nice add for the nintendo switch library of games.

But if u stop to analyze:

There is MHGU next month (Its a port/remaster)
Undertale in September (mix feelings, maybe will be like mother/earthbound but i dont count on this, the time will tell)
Dragonball Fighters Z in October iirc (Its a port/remaster)
Pokemon Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu in November (Its a remake)
Smash Ultimate in December (Its a port/remaster)

So for me its ok, but for others people theres almost nothing new in the world with this games.
I think whats makes us cry about it, its the lack of new inovative concepts nintendo games.

Maybe i should not hope for nintendo anymore, but the rumor´s like starfox racer for example and metroid in near future, i think maybe this gen we will get what we want.

Maybe its time for oriental side of the world grown and be a beast!

But the only think that makes me really sad its this news/rumors of a new handheld or other device from nintendo, who for my point of view will week nintendo switch games and creativity.

Sorry for the english, i not used to post, but im trying hard now.

Reactions: cearp and matias3ds

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Undertale in September (mix feelings, maybe will be like mother/earthbound but i dont count on this, the time will tell)

So for me its ok, but for others people theres almost nothing new in the world with this games.
I think whats makes us cry about it, its the lack of new inovative concepts nintendo games.

Maybe i should not hope for nintendo anymore, but the rumor´s like starfox racer for example and metroid in near future, i think maybe this gen we will get what we want.

But the only think that makes me really sad its this news/rumors of a new handheld or other device from nintendo, who for my point of view will week nintendo switch games and creativity.

I totally agree with @abilaunken , and i also mean i want a powerfull game like Zelda breath of the wild that it was ported from wii u , a Mario galaxy 3 , a new super mario 3 maybe , a new Mario Kart with 16 new tracks no ported track , a pokemon game that can blow out my mind

abilaunken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I totally agree with @abilaunken , and i also mean i want a powerfull game like Zelda breath of the wild that it was ported from wii u , a Mario galaxy 3 , a new super mario 3 maybe , a new Mario Kart with 16 new tracks no ported track , a pokemon game that can blow out my mind

Exactly, im good maybe with same engine but different content.

What makes me mad its not have a mario 2d like new super mario series in the switch this time around.
New super mario for me its what i played most on the wii with my girlfriend and friends, I now have 4 joycons , a nintendo switch and no mario 2d to play, i dont understand that.

For god sake nintendo, the only options i have is mario kart and ovecoocked , i need a 2d mario for 4 playersssss!

Reactions: matias3ds

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Smash bros. Ultimate releases December 7th 2018.
I think that OP wants a good game, not a unbelievable boring fighting game.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9 via Tapatalk

Smash is neither a port or a remaster.
It's a new game.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9 via Tapatalk

Reactions: Jayro

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
This year is the worst for the Switch if you don't like Smash. Last year was the best by far of any launch year for a console. This draught will end but not this year.

Next year, Metroid Prime + Fire Emblem + Pokemon will drop.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sonic Mania Plus, today.
not worth getting just a few new characters and modes big fucking deal.

op is right switch is a huge dissapointment at the moment you got lame as fuck labo, indy dumpsters and crappy ports of OLD games. there's hardly any REAL games worth playing on it. call me when metroid is ready...

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: How's it going my loves