Hacking When is support for EZ Flash 3 in 1 Plus going to come?

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
I'm hoping by the next update that the EZ Flash 3 in 1 plus has support
yup but it's probably only have support for roms not ruble or opera from my knowledge EZ Flash haven't released the source code for them yet

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i heard from smiths (akaio maker) that the sorce code only lets you play gba roms and i hope it fixes the issue thats saves will get deleted after a while that many user including me are having trouble with

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Really in my opinion I think the other two parts of the 3in1 are useless anyway. The web browser sucks and rumble doesn't really add anything IMO.

I do agree though that GBA support should be in by now. Knowing Team Cyclops they should have it in soon enough.

D

Deleted User

Sportsmaniac1322 said:
Really in my opinion I think the other two parts of the 3in1 are useless anyway. The web browser sucks and rumble doesn't really add anything IMO.
Yeah I thought that the rumble would be sucky too but it's really grown on me, I like it. The web browser is meh but it's handy if your in the middle of town and you have to send an email. That is if you can find a free hotspot. (They're usually around EB Games.) The GBA support is just awesome and runs some programs better than the old SupercardSD for sure.
I'm waiting for an update as well because I recommended the 3 in 1 to a friend and we got one of the new ones. Took a bit of explaining but I convinced him to wait. Hope it comes soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night