Gaming When is RockBand 2's Official release?

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I read on Gamestop its being shipped on the 18th, Is that for pre-order? Or is the game out on the 18th?

If it isn't, Does any know the actual release date, Cant find it.

Thanks

Immortal Game

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to know also. Most sites say that it's being shipped on the 18th, meaning that they probably won't be in stores until a few days after, depending on when it gets there.

I'm gonna go check GameStop on Friday anyway, though. xP

thecyanaura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just called the Gamestop where I had put a 100 down and they're not expecting it until next week. I'm good as long as i can play it on Xmas morning - wife isn't going to let me set it up any earlier.

I'm very excited about the possibilities of this game. I have a small recording studio in my garage and I'm stoked that I can use the Drum Kit as a Midi controller.

I'm also wondering how they are going to keep the DLC that goes on the SD card from being distributed freely on the 'web. I'm assuming the files are assigned a key that will be particular to the Wii on which it was downloaded?

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Patchanka said:
A lot of stores actually received the game and started to sell it yesterday.
yep. we started shipping them out last week thursday.
smile.gif

most stores should have taken delivery of them between monday and wednesday of this week.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thecyanaura said:
I just called the Gamestop where I had put a 100 down and they're not expecting it until next week. I'm good as long as i can play it on Xmas morning - wife isn't going to let me set it up any earlier.

I'm very excited about the possibilities of this game. I have a small recording studio in my garage and I'm stoked that I can use the Drum Kit as a Midi controller.

I'm also wondering how they are going to keep the DLC that goes on the SD card from being distributed freely on the 'web. I'm assuming the files are assigned a key that will be particular to the Wii on which it was downloaded?

Yeah, Like with the Guitar hero World Tour DLC, it will send a ticket to the Wii showing proof you've downloaded it, from what I've heard no one has been able to compile into a WAD and transfer it to another Wii, and it actually working, So RB2 should be safe for at least a month before release assuming its the same as GH

Immortal Game

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A lot of Best Buy stores actually already have it in stock, but just the bundle. I called mine about an hour ago and they said they had it, but not the game itself. I'm still going to check it out anyway.

I also called GameStop, and they didn't say anything about the shipping delays- they just simply said "it doesn't come out until tomorrow."

I'm also going to check out GameStop tomorrow, since I was going to the mall anyway.

thecyanaura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.4 system menu update?

I installed IOS37 on IOS242 last night and tested out SOFTCHIP. woohooo to having Rock Band 1 / Track Packs 1 & 2 once I get my Rock Band 2 kit.

thecyanaura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i picked mine up today. now i've got 6 days to sit and stare at the box.

i'm really curious whether or not it has the 3.4 update on it? anyone find out yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Low-spec ports are on C64.