chaosrunner

Substitute Soul Reaper
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys idk if this belongs here but during smea's ludum dare 34 stream smea said HAX 3.0 will come out in January or February for the love of smea i cant wait

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
He claimed the new 3ds might get video recording.

(and smea maybe have a trick up his sleve for eshops :D)

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
Is that the largest face you have of smea and if you could, can you link the picture to me for some...research
http://imgur.com/a/XtmG8
All the current faces I have. I might have one of him with an ash Hat.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So what new things will this have?
These were stated by Smea.
  • Hopefully a Cheat system
  • There is a version of Hans without the need of .romfs files but is very buggy. Maybe he will fix it with Hax 3.0
  • There is a version of the payload the works with update data but is very buggy. Maybe he will fix it with Hax 3.0

Reactions: akira123

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an idea, (Not that Smea would even see it) what if the homebrew launcher would automatically detect when a homebrew app has an update and developers (like myself) can upload the new update to a database that would inform everyone who has the app about the new update.

Reactions: Deleted User

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just an idea, (Not that Smea would even see it) what if the homebrew launcher would automatically detect when a homebrew app has an update and developers (like myself) can upload the new update to a database that would inform everyone who has the app about the new update.
You would be surprised how often ive noticed he sees random threads like this where he comments and interacts with the community on here lol, and it wouldnt surprise me if that was an upcoming feature given how convenient it would make things for everyone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: