ROM Hack When is gateway going to come up with new features?

Wekker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i take it your trolling at this point?
"great gateway users can use DLC, so gateway should come up with a way for gateway users to use DLC"...............i give up, there is nothing to fix, you can install DLC and USE DLC, why would they waste any time "fixing" whats not broken
Go e-mail why gateway is working on n3ds support on higher firmware. Sky3ds already support it. Same logic if team super manage to do that, than gateway have to compete or lose all.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Go e-mail why gateway is working on n3ds support on higher firmware. Sky3ds already support it. Same logic if team super manage to do that, than gateway have to compete or lose all.
and does sky3ds run cia files from the card slot? no sorry your idea is stupid, and pointless and your asking for a feature that would literally only be useful for like 1 person
and to highlight my edit
the only way you will ever get anything like that is if you try build yourself a custom .3ds file and extract the dlc and attempt to merge it, but imho that is the biggest waste of time feature gateway could add, SD cards are dirt cheap, you already get one with the 3DS and if you lost it or whatever you wouldnt be able to use gateway in the first place, so again its a pointless feature request as good as me saying I need them to make the gateway card fit in the SD slot as my card slot is broken......that isnt their problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte