Gaming When is Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI DS coming?

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since they remade III and IV, it makes sense to make V and VI right? The question is, would V be able to make it by late 2009 and VI in late 2010?

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i'm not sure if square would remake these titles... i mean after all both of them had already been ported to GBA which means they are already on a portable console and well, they can be played on a DS for that matter (save DSi)... kinda makes me doubt square enix would bother investing so much time and effort on remaking it again

john25usa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
4 5 and 6 are remade on gba, i think its only a matter of time til 5 is announced and 6 will come in a year or 2. this is just an assumption, dont call this info accurate

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xoinx said:
i'm not sure if square would remake these titles... i mean after all both of them had already been ported to GBA which means they are already on a portable console and well, they can be played on a DS for that matter (save DSi)... kinda makes me doubt square enix would bother investing so much time and effort on remaking it again

Then why bother remaking IV then?

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i can almost guarantee they will be remade. squeenix likes rechurning out titles. it's an easy way to make a quick buck.

but the question is, when is VII being ported
smileipb2.png

TwilitSky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about Final Fantasy V, since I guess it's not considered one of the greater FF's. However, VI is way too loved to be subjected to a relatively cheap 3D DS remake. I'd say if it ever has a 3D remake, it'd be for a more powerful console. That being said, this is my personal analysis on the subject, and I wouldn't mind just a very nice direct port of FFVI for the DS. Yeah, it had a "direct port" already to the gba (I own it), but I also read that many things had to be compromised for the gba version, like the music. I want everything perfectly intact for a portable
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse