When i do a SystemTransfer from a A9HL 3DS to a A9HL N3DS what happens?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by pandavova, Jun 4, 2016.

1. pandavova
    OP

pandavova @pandavova FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Oct 27, 2015
    Germany
    Windows 10 Pro
    Would be nice to know, because i want my NNID on my N3DS but dont fromat the O3DS... Or can you just unlink the 3DS?

2. Luglige

Luglige hiatus

Jan 24, 2016
    Antarctica
    under your bed
    :unsure: Hm, idk. I think it would do nothing. Don't quote me on that.

3. Aditzu

Aditzu Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2016
    Romania
    Just did it two weeks ago.The saves and the nnid are transfered as usual but the cias won't.The o3ds formats itself after the process but I belive you can just restore a nand backup through decrypt9. I haven't done this because I wanted a clean a9lh old 3ds.

4. pandavova
    OP

Oct 27, 2015
    Germany
    Windows 10 Pro
    And what happens to the CFW on the N3DS? And to the cias that already there?

5. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    The cfw itself (arm9loaderhax.bin & friends) and the cias themselves are left untouched, the installed titles are removed like in a transfer between unmodified consoles

6. pandavova
    OP

Oct 27, 2015
    Germany
    Windows 10 Pro
    Ok, thank you. I try i it out, i make Nand Backups now... Write later what happened...

Ryccardo likes this.
  7. pandavova
    OP

Oct 27, 2015
    Germany
    Windows 10 Pro
    WARNING! If you make a Systen Transfer from a 3DS with CAKES to a 3DS with LUMA and select wireless files transfer you must later delete the cakes files and replace the arm9hax.bin on the root with the luma arm9hax.bin!!! When you dont do it, you get a BlackScreen!

Now i have a N3DS + O3DS with the same Friends + Friendscode and the NNID linked to the N3DS, but when you go to the eshop off the O3DS you get a error 022-2501, it says you cant use your NNID here ( I restore my O3DS with a NAND backup!) I need now help to unlink a "unlinked" 3DS xD
    (It transfers the Notifications, and the Folder structure(when you havent a cia that you have on the O3DS its just a blank field), your cias that you have at both 3DSes would be placed at the O3DS Folder Structure, THE CIAS THAT YOU HAVENT AT THE O3DS WOULD BE DELETED i must download all now ._.

Last edited by pandavova, Jun 5, 2016