Gaming When do people think we will have access to the Mario 3D Allstars NSP or XCI?

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hope the emulators can be run separately in the future. It would suck if you would have to backup/restore saves and swap mods just to play different games like on the Neogeo pocket games.

Reactions: MarkDarkness

whateverg1012

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the game cube game can be emulated, if we extract or replace the rom with other games, will we finally able to get a perfect official GC Emulator?

depending on how it's done possibly, it could be optimized with a lot of patches for Mario Sunshine and be really bad for other games, hoping it's a really good emulator though because that'll be a fantastic gift from Nintendo

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
depending on how it's done possibly, it could be optimized with a lot of patches for Mario Sunshine and be really bad for other games, hoping it's a really good emulator though because that'll be a fantastic gift from Nintendo
I may add that what you said is very true for the official snes emulator, it is good for the games it supposed to run but bad for others, even one of official games has visual glitches (yoshi's island)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Enjoying Galaxy already, started it on Wii but never played very far through. Fun how when you tap the screen to collect a star bit, it also shoots a star bit, so your count doesn't go up :rofl2:

The hybrid Wii emulation with ported/recompiled code sounds really interesting actually.
I’m exactly the same played Galaxy 1 to the intro part to the conservatory bit but never played anymore, it’s very new to me! I played Galaxy 2 more and Mario Sunshine I played that to death back on the GameCube.

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried Sunshine with a Gamecube adapter and it only works like a Pro Controller with less buttons. Would it been that hard to give it native controls with its original controller? Bummer.

Kalomaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone just inject a rom already lmao. Though I wonder if ninty has any antipiracy measures in place for it like with how they did for SNES online? Would be much harder to hash check a game as big as sunshine, though

Last edited by Kalomaze,
Reactions: ImCarlosGG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr