Gaming When do people think we will have access to the Mario 3D Allstars NSP or XCI?

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really care about the dump but, it's been mentioned that all games are done through emulation...

I wonder how different MG2 is for them to not include it, and secondly, how much work would it take to even inject it into this little emulator. (Or other games)

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really care about the dump but, it's been mentioned that all games are done through emulation...

https://twitter.com/forestillusion/status/1305769329309356032

I wonder how different MG2 is for them to not include it, and secondly, how much work would it take to even inject it into this little emulator. (Or other games)
aren't there rumors that MG2 is hidden and included
i would think that Nintendo being Nintendo that it will be released later as a paid DLC though

but very interesting that these are emulated and not ports
definitely opens up the possibility that we could get GC and wii injects working
also they probably went this route instead of ports because they plan on using this again
if not for a virtual console than certainly for the upcoming Zelda anniversary most likely for WW and/or SS

Last edited by weatMod,

DuveltjeDG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Could this mean we can expect more emulated games? For example put in Mario Galaxy 2 in it our selves? That could be great.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could this mean we can expect more emulated games? For example put in Mario Galaxy 2 in it our selves? That could be great.
From everything I've gathered, Galaxy actually runs off of recompiled code and not just emulation. So Wii stuff might be a bit harder to do...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...