When asking for a price, tell us where YOU are

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I see soooo many people inquiring for this and inquiring for that, and always they want a source but never offer us a destination.

Hey if you are in Ontario like me it helps knowing. If you are in the UK I likely can't help you beyond the cliche online locations to buy from.

I generally pick Dealextreme for just about anything like flashcarts and related items.

But for more closer to computer gear, I shop a local option for a reason.

I'll pick dealextreme for an Acekard, but for a micro sd I'd be getting it local.

Local to me though is no deal if you live in the US. Once you add shipping it kills the savings normally. Not everyone has free shipping.

So if you must ask for advice start telling us where the hell YOU are.

Getting_Better

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
While we're on the topic, where is a good and cheap place for someone in Ontario to buy from? I'm still looking. I want to get either an Acekard 2i or a Cyclo DS.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Getting_Better said:
While we're on the topic, where is a good and cheap place for someone in Ontario to buy from? I'm still looking. I want to get either an Acekard 2i or a Cyclo DS.

When you ask for 'good' place, are we talking worth your time, or just 'I want to pay the lowest price possible because i only have 10 bucks'?.

We are talking Acekard 2i here.

Because I can offer you my friend's contact needs if you want this done right. He's in Ontario, and you might be able to just go and get it the same day you talk for that matter.

Keep in mind, I forget occasionally I am not talking to people that can just get in their car and get something they decided they wanted.

How close are you to Oshawa will likely determine how easy it will be to meet him as he is in Oshawa.

Meeting is not mandatory though. He can do mail just as readily.

PM your interests if any.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...