Gaming When a Flashcart is made for the 3ds is there a possibility of it being compatible with a normal NDS?(Without the thing sticking out of it)

Solution
Considering the 3DS hasn't been released yet, we don't know much about what sort of methods could be used for homebrew or piracy. At this point, it isn't a matter of "when a flashcart is made", but rather "if a flashcart is made". After all, the 3DS could never end up being exploited, or it could end up being exploited in a way other than flashcarts, such as cracked apps/firmware.

So, given the circumstances, it's up in the air as to what will happen in the future when it comes to the hackability of the 3DS, let alone if it's backwards compatible with the regular DS line. We'll just have to wait and see.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Considering the 3DS hasn't been released yet, we don't know much about what sort of methods could be used for homebrew or piracy. At this point, it isn't a matter of "when a flashcart is made", but rather "if a flashcart is made". After all, the 3DS could never end up being exploited, or it could end up being exploited in a way other than flashcarts, such as cracked apps/firmware.

So, given the circumstances, it's up in the air as to what will happen in the future when it comes to the hackability of the 3DS, let alone if it's backwards compatible with the regular DS line. We'll just have to wait and see.

Solution

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres a good chance the 3DS wont have flash carts, its more likely to be soft modded. if a flashcart did come out, it'd just be used to softmod it and then throw it away lol. Nobody really knows what awaits us, yet.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    all cower before snoop dog army
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Big butt so what
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Cap or slap
    Gift
  • Xzi @ Xzi:
    "why hasnt disney sued for infringing a name?" Because Universal lost the King Kong versus Donkey Kong lawsuit in the 80s
    Gift
  • Xzi @ Xzi:
    no reasonable person can mix up snoop dogg with snoopy
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Snoopy dog og double g yo
    Gift
  • Xzi @ Xzi:
    this is church music, listen to the choir, to burn my kush you must use fire
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    I believe in the almighty fuck that hoe
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    This black cherry Pepsi is disgusting
    Gift
  • PeeJay Bonobo @ PeeJay Bonobo:
    I used to like Black Cherry Pepsi
    Gift
  • PeeJay Bonobo @ PeeJay Bonobo:
    Now, I just avoid soda altogether.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    I drink soda like once a week if that even
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    It's okay to have anything in moderation unless your doctor says different
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    New chucky series is just eh
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Shame.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I heard it's more R.L. Stine than serious horror.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    It's mostly trying to please new audience by saying we're okay with your sexual orientation and don't discriminate with a few murders here and there
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    They had that in the movies too.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Yeah but it's more in your force sort of
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Chucky's son/daughter in Seed of Chucky.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    It's not horrible just feels like they're trying to please crowds too hard
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    He did make a reference to his gender fluid son saying he doesn't have a problem with it which was a cool way to tie plots
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "I don't know f I'm male or female or both or neither..:" "But do you like stabbing?" "Yes." "Then I love you."
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Let's go murder some people.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    It just feels more cast heavy and not much focus on chucky imo
    Gift
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: It just feels more cast heavy and not much focus on chucky imo