Wheelie Shoes

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know them trainers with wheels in them? Any ideas where I can get some in Adult size 12?
3e4mawrhol72nkp2uurgbt6oy1.jpg

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I believe they are known as "heelies", alas I share the opinion of the previous posters but I can point out that there exists shoes with roller blade additions that do come in adult sizes.
Quite where you would find them I am unsure (least I heard was 3 years ago and that a place in London sells them).

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Come on admit it you've all wondered what they're like
smile.gif
In the smaller adult sizes you might have a chance, but I doubt they'd go up to an 8, let alone a 12.

Zendrik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, my primary pair of shoes are a pair of Heelys(I also have some punk sinspired ones for my skateboarding). I am 19 and I love 'em. I have had my pair for a good year now and I am doing 180 turns and then skating backwards. I am also looking into buying my next pair called "Grind It" which has a nylon grind bar on the bottom as well as the wheels. I also recommend, after you get used to them, to buy a pair of replacement wheels. Most shoes come with ABEC-3 FATS. The APEC-3 is the barring(sp) type. The higher the number, the less friction is created. Much like a skateboard. FAT is a type of wheel that most shoes use. Some shoes, however, have doubles or wide.

I upgraded to the APED-7 FATS and I can wheel forever without slowing down too much. Personally, I dont know how I lived without them. On top of everything, they are stylish. I have never had anyone ever give a negative remark to the way my shoes look. Also, everyone I meet wants to see me wheel around and most say they want a pair(although I have only ever seen 3 of my friends actually go get a pair).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte