4.5%
  5. I'm against LGBT people

14 vote(s)
    10.4%
  1. Nyannurs

Nyannurs GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    ? wat

if a kid gets adopted by a same-sex couple and they get bullied for it, how is the cause NOT the fact that the kid has same-sex parents? the only real issue is bullying, and is a cultural issue, and is caused by same-sex adoption

2. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Teens get bullied for being homosexuals, but kids don't exactly understand same sex marriage, so its very rare to hear about getting bullied over that.

3. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Succubus™ Grumpy Enby

Antarctica
    Because the issue isn't same-sex couples, it's a culture that raises kids to bully other kids with different life styles. Homophobia is a cultural issue that is learned.

4. Enryx25

OP Enryx25 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Italy
    So if a kid gets bullied because its parents are poor, then by your reasoning poor people shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

Sophie-bear likes this.
  5. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Sorry about double posts. Dont know why I got double posts.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  6. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

United States
    @Enryx25

It is better if you remove "I'm against LGBT people". Dont want haters here and they don't know what they are talking about. They are NOT ABSOLUTELY HUMAN! NO FEELINGS. PLEASE REMOVE IT.

Only positive feedbacks here. Just suggest. Please ? Just getting tired of haters and they are monsters.

And I don't want to comment on it because don't want to have an arguments with homophobic people. They are SICK people with no love and understanding. Too complicate and waste time. No comments.

EDIT: Homophobia is a disease and incurable people! No love, caring and respect then they are not human being at all! None!

Lilith Valentine likes this.
  7. Nerdtendo

Nerdtendo Your friendly neighborhood idiot

United States
    Against both if I'm gonna be honest

8. Carnelian
    This message by Carnelian has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Oct 21, 2018, Reason: If you cannot post in a civil manner, then do not post at all.
    Oct 21, 2018 Show
  9. depaul

depaul GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    -When a man and a woman want to marry : NO ! Marriage is bad and outdated! It's just a piece of paper! it's better to stay single and have children without marriage! "Researches" show that staying single is best for you!

-Same sex marriage : YES! that's freedom of expression! "Researches" show that gay/lesbian marriage have no negative effect! We should encourage it !

Hypocritical society.

Carnelian likes this.
  10. CallmeBerto

CallmeBerto The Lone Wanderer

United States
    So I actually never looked into how same-sex marriage affects a child. I did some research on it and as long as the parents are loving people then the child will end up fine. A loving home produces good children who knew? As for the child being picked on for having two parents of the same gender, that is more of an issue with society than anything else.

Sophie-bear likes this.
  11. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Succubus™ Grumpy Enby

Antarctica
    Expect no one is saying that same-sex marriage doesn't fall under the former, but that it should be allowed to fall under the former. The same notion of marriage being a pointless piece of paper can still apply to same sex marriage, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be allowed. If your argument is that marriage is pointless, then all marriage should stop existing, period. Same-sex marriage shouldn't be the only thing removed, so should heterosexual marriage. If you are saying that same-sex marriage should be held to the same pointless standard as heterosexual marriage, than that's literally what people want. Same-sex marriage should be consider just as pointless heterosexual marriage or in other words it should just be called "Marriage."
    Of course I am guessing you are saying that there's a double standard because no one cares about marriage, but people still support same-sex marriage. Which I shall reply, yeah and so? People don't have to care about marriage to support it. Equally research still backups that same-sex parents raise perfectly healthy kids and no one has refuted that research thus far.

KingVamp and CallmeBerto like this.
  12. Nyannurs

Nyannurs GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    yes. absolutely that.

DarthDub and CallmeBerto like this.
  13. Hanafuda

Hanafuda GBAtemp Addict

United States

Ya gotta admit, sure would solve a lot of problems.

DarthDub and CallmeBerto like this.
  14. DarthDub

DarthDub Amateur Hacker

United States
    There should be an option for less people should procreate so we wouldn't have this issue of too many kids in foster care.

On-topic: Pro Marriage and adoption? You shouldn't have to be married to adopt a child..

Sophie-bear likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - marriage, adoption, stance