• Straight/Heterosexual

Votes: 131 76.6%
  • Homosexual(Gay or Lesbian)

Votes: 15 8.8%
  • I'm good for either gender(bisexual)

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Secret

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Asexual (Meaning you are not interested in either gender)

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Mentally attracted to non-living or Unusual things(Example:Robots, Corpse, Etc)

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
.. technically I'm a homo..sapien.
Technically you're a Homo sapiens. The "s" is part of our species name. And the "H" should always be capitalized. Also, people in scientific circles always italicize species names.

If you want to be really technical, we're of the subspecies Homo sapiens sapiens.

*ON TOPIC*
I'm a Homo sapiens. A straight one.
Ahhh, well I'm not in any scientific circles, squares, rectangles, etc., so please forgive me =P I hope the king of science doesn't beat me for not capitalizing that H. :

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm less about sexual orientation and more about love, I suppose. Don't get me wrong, I love to ejaculate, but I don't need another person for that. When it comes to sex, I want to be in love. My wife and I happen to share that, so "straight" by default.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Straight Homo sapiens here as far as i know. I have to confess my fetish for hentai in general and especially furry material. :shy:

Straight all the way (with a hint of metro) but I admire fictional masculine beautiful looking men like those in dere anime and games. I've also an obsession with aesthetics and spontaneously post half naked pictures of myself on the interwebz.

Honestly surprised as you look totally homosexual from your temper pics. I guess because you are so busy loving your own self on them photos. And as one self is one gender by circumvolution.. My honest feeling about your vibes man!

You may guess what my orientation is ;D

Haha not sure but i would say gay or bi for you, as the girly act can't be innocent for too long. Unless it is only for the "fun" to provoke people, and now that would be bad. :/

My sexual orientation is... east. I have a thing for Asian women.

Well if she is not a westernized Asian, take my hint talking from experience : the only thing you could have that she would care for is your bank account. NO MONEY NO HONEY BRO. Get ready to financially support her family as a whole (cough) if you want the real thing. Different culture i know.. Definitely not mine as i can not stand material people. At all. Though i can't argue Asian ladies sure are beautiful!

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well I love myself and plenty of chicks I know dig me so that's all that matters regardless of outside opinions ;).
Absolutely, as long as it meet your expectations. Just be aware if you want a deep relationship someday, you just won't be able to keep it that way as loving you is your partner role in the couple.. Well, from my outsider POV! :ninja:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end