Homebrew What's your reason for wanting arm9/arm11 control?

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's (most of the times) cheaper to buy the games from Amazon...even if I want to support the local stores...

GBATEMPAccountHax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i had that many arms id use them to hold more limes, right now i only have arm2 and i can only hold a few limes and they keep falling out of my arms.
but real answer, downgrade and dynarec access for full speed gba emulation on o3ds, once gba emulation gets usable, all gens of pokemon will be playable on a single device which is something ive been chasing since i got a dsi ar that could load homebrew
also why is dynarec locked behind kernel anyway

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i had that many arms id use them to hold more limes, right now i only have arm2 and i can only hold a few limes and they keep falling out of my arms.
but real answer, downgrade and dynarec access for full speed gba emulation on o3ds, once gba emulation gets usable, all gens of pokemon will be playable on a single device which is something ive been chasing since i got a dsi ar that could load homebrew
also why is dynarec locked behind kernel anyway

No need for emulating GBA if you have CFW... The 3ds has the GBA hardware built in so it can run it all full speed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.