What's Your Most-Anticipated NDS Release of March?

What's Your Most-Anticipated NDS Release of March?

• GTA: China Town Wars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FF CC: Echoes of Time

• C.O.R.E.

• Pokemon Platinum

• Tokyo Beatdown

• Gardening Mama

• Other (Specify)

• Total voters

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Super Robot Wars K
biggrin.gif

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Isaac_GS said:
Out of the choices presented, I voted for Platinum, although I'm more excited for Suikoden Terkreis.

Sstew said:
GTA. Don't see why everyone is picking Platinum, its virtually the same as D/P
Pokemon Red/Blue and Gold/Silver FTW

Platinum is very different from DP. If you had been following the news, you would have realized that it is the most improved version in Pokemon history. They even changed the basic storyline, and gave the Pokemon ACTUAL ANIMATIONS (not 2 sprites shaking), a change that has gone largely unnoticed and that I did not find out about until I tried the J rom (which is twice the size of DP - 128 megs instead of 64) The walking speed is still sloooooooow, so that sucks. Plus, the difficulty may have been ramped up. the starter battle on the J rom I played was the first one I lost since ever. It may have also been due to the fact that I have no idea what Potion means in Japanese. Anyway, if you have a flashcart, I would recommend trying platinum in english when the time comes to see what I mean.

Okay so the story line is a little different.. and the pokemon actually move.. Thats not too different. GTA for me

Lordox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume or broken sword
i love brken sword and ive played through em all

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gardening Mama sounds fun (Y).
As good as I'm sure FFCC and GTA will be, I doubt that I'll have as much fun with them despite how long they'll last. Plus Gardening Mama will be a surprise seeing as we know pretty much nothing about it.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
Same poll with slightly different games came up on gamefaqs (nintendofaqs) and the winner by a long shot is so far pokemon followed by GTA... shows how much GTA has been advertised here and how much ppl are still xtreme fans of pokemon

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
shakirmoledina said:
Same poll with slightly different games came up on gamefaqs (nintendofaqs) and the winner by a long shot is so far pokemon followed by GTA... shows how much GTA has been advertised here and how much ppl are still xtreme fans of pokemon

Yeah, I voted for GTA CTW though.
But that also proves that the majority of visitors on GameFAQs are childish
tongue.gif

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Satangel said:
shakirmoledina said:

tongue.gif

Liking Pokémon is now being childish? When will people like you stop judging other people's tastes?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Joey Ravn said:
Satangel said:
shakirmoledina said:

tongue.gif

Liking Pokémon is now being childish? When will people like you stop judging other people's tastes?

I like Pokémon a lot, hell, I'm playing it right now on my DS, but I just think that if out of 40k+ over 15k people pick Pokémon above another game, it just proves that out of those 40k at least 25% are a bit childish. So you could say the visitors of GameFaqs are a bit childish.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Satangel said:
I like Pokémon a lot, hell, I'm playing it right now on my DS, but I just think that if out of 40k+ over 15k people pick Pokémon above another game, it just proves that out of those 40k at least 25% are a bit childish. So you could say the visitors of GameFaqs are a bit childish.

ROFL, whatever man. Liking Pokémon is not being childish, even if you claim so, the same way liking GTA is not being a thug who runs over cops with the car he has just stolen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans