What's your favorite type of ironic bullshit?

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Gameboyandwatch, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Gameboyandwatch
    OP

Gameboyandwatch GBAtemp Regular

May 13, 2016
    United States
  2. iAqua

iAqua

Dec 7, 2015
    Antarctica
    myself.

3. Gameboyandwatch
    OP

Gameboyandwatch GBAtemp Regular

May 13, 2016
    United States
    I like floors

4. Noctosphere

Noctosphere Moon furries | Official follower of Skiddon't-ism

Dec 30, 2013
    Canada
    Between three furries women
    i just bullshited some members by making them believe botw loadiine ready was leaked:rofl2:

5. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    I like the ironic bullshit of people on dating sites that "want to talk to someone", but don't respond when you message them. Not even an, "I'm not interested."
    ------
    Also like standing in queue at an 'express' check-out longer than a non-express check-out and passing someone on the right because they're going under the speed limit on the left.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire, Feb 23, 2017
    Subtle Demise likes this.
  6. B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N

B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N I have graced this thread with my presence.

Jun 7, 2016
    United States
    Hell
    All of it.

7. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    What definition of "ironic" are you going by?

8. rastsan

rastsan 8 baller, Death Wizard,

May 28, 2008
    Canada
    toronto
    Well the stuff that is completely true and at the time and for some time after gets laughed at.
    I fell from a 4 floor tall barn roof to land in a huge wet pile of cow shit. this cow shit was ironic in that my farm boss and I had just laid the 2 and half foot layer of concrete underneath it. without out that cow shit I would be dead. I was stuck in that cow shit with one arm stuck at an angle and just my head free for about an hour and half before my farm boss noticed. yeah it had to be the arm with the watch on it that I could see as I slowly baked in a big life saving pile of cow shit. It was another 2 hours before he managed to move enough of the shit for me to get loose. There was about half an hour of his laughing his ass off and taking a picture which is still up in the legion of the town I grew up in.
    Ironic and full of bullshit.
    I am one of the few people who can say to you with a serious face that sure you might say you have had it up here (gesturing to your neck about how deep the shit you are in), but its only funny to other people.

even more ironic on my neck is the 3 stitch scar from almost losing my life to a knife robbery attack at the grocery store I was working in. I almost permanently lost my voice. That scar is at the exact spot the shit ended at when I was in it all those years ago. Ironic - as all f-ck.

9. B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N

B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N I have graced this thread with my presence.

Jun 7, 2016
    United States
    Hell
    Wouldn't necessarily call that ironic, but the cow shit story is amusing. The knife robbery story is just terrifying.