Whats Your Favorite Movie / Movie Trilogy?

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which star wars trilogy??
both
The prequels are amazing.
i like the original trilogy better, but the prequels weere very good, too. definitely not bad, star wars is like my all time favorate movie franchise.

and i thought of another trilogy i like; Austin Powers. those were good, specifically 1 and 3.

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The star wars prequels. Jar Jar completely revived what would have been a dead series
I politely disagree. Jar Jar, in my opinion, he did the complete opposite of injecting life into the series. I honesty find the prequels to lack the depth of the original trilogy that reached the cinematic heights it did. Seriously, The Empire Strikes Back is one of the best Star Wars to date.

Last edited by HaloEffect17,

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I politely disagree. Jar Jar, in my opinion, he did the complete opposite of injecting life into the series. I honesty find the prequels to lack the depth of the original trilogy that reached the heights it did. Seriously, The Empire Strikes Back is one of the best Star Wars to date.
I can't believe you could say that about Jar Jar. Star Wars hadn't been good since the Christmas special until he showed up. The acting was so much better in the prequels too. Jar Jar was what the series needed, and its a miracle he was added

Reactions: CIAwesome526

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't believe you could say that about Jar Jar. Star Wars hadn't been good since the Christmas special until he showed up. The acting was so much better in the prequels too. Jar Jar was what the series needed, and its a miracle he was added
I just felt that they took a step backwards adding him. Sure, he provides comic relief, but then again, that's about all he does. He doesn't push to series to become more profound, to reach something greater, which is why I found the prequel series underwhelming as a whole. Not just Jar Jar, but because of an overall lack of innovation compared to the originals.

I'd like to know why you like him so much besides his acting was "better". I'm curious to know the other side of the argument.

Last edited by HaloEffect17,

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just felt that they took a step backwards adding him. Sure, he provides comic relief, but then again, that's about all he does. He doesn't push to series to become more profound, to reach something greater, which is why I found the prequel series underwhelming as a whole. Not just Jar Jar, but because of an overall lack of innovation compared to the originals.
yeah. and they couldn't make the voice less annoying...

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Great scott!!! If my calculations are correct, when this thread hits 88 posts per hour youre gonna see some serious shit.

Definitely BTTF is my favorite trilogy. ( My favorite saga is Harry potter)

Last edited by Rizzorules,
Reactions: Jack_Sparrow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment