Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mine happen to be, in order of preference.

1) Chicken Curry: Gawd........ I love Chicken Curry soooooo....muuuchhhh. It is like my favorite thing on earth, and in fact lets put it this way. You could be my worst enemy on earth. You buy or fix me a good chicken curry, and you officially become my best friend!

2) Pot Roast: I loves myself a good pot-roast. Preferably with beef, carrots, onions, and potatos cooked in one of those oven bags.

3) Beef Stew: One of my recent favorites, I expecially love it if the beef is cooked to the point at which it just melts apart in your mouth, preferably cooked in one of those kettle cookers.

4) BBQ Covered Ribs: I can't picture anyone who wouldn't like ribs smothered in BBQ sauce. I love these once in awhile.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
In random order:

Steak w/ baked potato, a little bit of A1 Steak Sauce, and a tossed salad with no dressing, just vinegar and spices.

Corndog w/ ketchup and mustard for condiments

Bean Soup (Lima beans, ham, and whatever else is in it...My grandfather makes it, and it's better than his chicken noodle soup)

I can't think of anymore, and I really don't want to, since I'm feeling hungry now that I typed this post up.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I like different foods but I have to say my favourtie foods are chinese foods and japanese foods
biggrin.gif

My Favourite site to order foodstuffs

biggrin.gif

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: Does anything