What's your favorite discontinued food/drink

Medic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are some food or drinks that you love but now is discontinued? Also post where they were sold (UK, US, etc..)

For me Surge I loved that soda too bad it was Discontinued in 2003 In USA.
7.jpg

Also Dr. Pepper gum
2478118553_8e3ccc89cd_t.jpg

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is plenty of stuff that is hard to get (in general or because it is not available in this country) but actually discontinued is surprising hard.

Oreo O's, a cereal based on oreo cookies. I normally do not go in for sugar laden cereal but those I liked.
51n9gjxcYIL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-5,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to like these little candies called Tart'N'Tiny's. I haven't seen them in ages. They were my favorite candy for when I was in school because they were small enough to be swallowed whole if the teacher got suspicious. They came in a box that made a lot of noise, so I would dump them in my shirt pocket and munch on them all day long.

I just tried to look up Tart and Tiny (I SWEAR that was the name of them) and all that came up was some candy that looks NOTHING like the ones I remember. The ones I'm talking about were very small....maybe 5mm tall and barrel shaped. They were basically SweetTarts but teeny. I loved those damn things.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Waffle Crisp was my favorite cereal. I think they still might make it but I haven't seen it in so damn long.

51M84FWS0RL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-5,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

Orbitz were pretty good. I got it one time when I was really young and I remembered I liked it. But a lot of people didn't lol.

10.jpg

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rayder said:
I used to like these little candies called Tart'N'Tiny's. I haven't seen them in ages. They were my favorite candy for when I was in school because they were small enough to be swallowed whole if the teacher got suspicious. They came in a box that made a lot of noise, so I would dump them in my shirt pocket and munch on them all day long.

I just tried to look up Tart and Tiny (I SWEAR that was the name of them) and all that came up was some candy that looks NOTHING like the ones I remember. The ones I'm talking about were very small....maybe 5mm tall and barrel shaped. They were basically SweetTarts but teeny. I loved those damn things.

I know which candy you speak of, they were one of my favs as well
tongue.gif

For me tho, my fondest memories are of Vanilla Coke (I'm not sure if this is actually discontinued worldwide, but I cannot find it anywhere here
frown.gif
) and Mini Eggos.

Edit: I do believe that these are the candy that you are so fond of Rayder
smile.gif

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Medic said:
What are some food or drinks that you love but now is discontinued? Also post where they were sold (UK, US, etc..)

For me Surge I loved that soda too bad it was Discontinued in 2003 In USA.
7.jpg

Also Dr. Pepper gum
2478118553_8e3ccc89cd_t.jpg
God damn, I was gonna post that when I saw this topic.
ph34r.gif

I heard they discontinued it because it had waaaaaaaay to much caffeine.

Also:
pepsi-josta.jpg
slice-tm.jpg

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Black Guinness with blackcurrant. I know they still sell'em and all but they're hard and expensive to get down here in Spain.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JKR Firefox said:
Rayder said:

tongue.gif

For me tho, my fondest memories are of Vanilla Coke (I'm not sure if this is actually discontinued worldwide, but I cannot find it anywhere here
frown.gif
) and Mini Eggos.

smile.gif

Those are very similar, but the ones I remember didn't have the glazing on them. They were exactly like SweetTarts, only small. Of course, I was in school over 20 years ago.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rayder said:
JKR Firefox said:
Rayder said:

tongue.gif

frown.gif
) and Mini Eggos.

smile.gif

Those are very similar, but the ones I remember didn't have the glazing on them. They were exactly like SweetTarts, only small. Of course, I was in school over 20 years ago.

When Nestle bought the rights to the candy, they added the coating. They aren't exactly the same but they are the one's I remember. I would have been 3 when the older ones were around.

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
Waffle Crisp was my favorite cereal. I think they still might make it but I haven't seen it in so damn long.

51M84FWS0RL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-5,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg
fuck yes waffle crisp. couldn't remember the name of that cereal, its been bugging me for years.

knilsilooc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bombchu said:
51RYXVTZXTL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-14,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

frown.gif
So good. So good!!!! I want them back.

Was Orbitz really good? I thought the tiny things in it would make me choke.
I just had Dunkaroos a few months ago, are they really discontinued?

8789.jpg

Also, Pepsi Blue was awesome, but I didn't get the chance to drink very much of it before it got discontinued....

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Raven Darkheart said:
Linkiboy said:
Coca-cola flavored lolipops

Or at least I can't find any except this http://www.mcphee.com/items/11850.html
hmmmm i do know for a fact that they sell coca cola hard candies in canada......
but coca cola pops?

havent seen em
Even Chupa Chups has cola-flavored lollypops. At least where I live.

Medic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
knilsilooc said:
bombchu said:
51RYXVTZXTL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-14,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

frown.gif
So good. So good!!!! I want them back.

Was Orbitz really good? I thought the tiny things in it would make me choke.
I just had Dunkaroos a few months ago, are they really discontinued?

8789.jpg

Also, Pepsi Blue was awesome, but I didn't get the chance to drink very much of it before it got discontinued....

I always wanted to try Pepsi blue =(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end