Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Blue, but a really intense blue - closer to the color of the sky in the summer.

My favorite color used to be green - but over time I realized I didn't actually like it anymore, and I had said it was my favorite for so long - that it was just the trite answer I would give.

So habit made my favorite color green, even though it wasn't true.

So other tempers - think about it - when did you decide your favorite color, and like so many other things in life, has that changed? Do you actually like another color more now, and just never thought about it?
Me too. I thought my favourite colour was green for a very long time. I've only recently faced the facts that it is actually purple. I think I thought purple was a colour only kids would like. Green is still a second favourite though. I like the intense grass green of a shiny beetle with shimmering streaks of blue and red in it depending how you tilt it.

Reactions: x65943

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Green because green.
An interesting note, I am partly colour-blind and have issues telling colours apart from each other. So my boyfriend thought it would be funny to buy himself some dice that he knew I couldn't read to use for D&D. Every roll he does I stare at for a good solid 30 seconds before giving up.

Reactions: vinstage

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte