Hacking Whats wrong?

Alvaries

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey! I can't get my SSBB to work. I burnt the game on a Verbatim DL disc and layer breaked and everything went fine. I have a wiikey 1.9g (my wii is pal) and when i put in the disc I updated it to 100%, but then I get the same problem as I get with SMG, Unauthorized device detected.. I don't know what I am doing wrong.. I've burnt the game correctly but I think the Wii is my problem
frown.gif
! Please help me!

By the way, just for your info, I did get double channels after the update.. if thats any help.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Forgot to say, my Wii is updated to 3.2E as it's supposed too, and I regionfriied the ISO before I burnt it..

Alvaries

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, I have a Pioneer 111d or 112d or something, and it cam burn DL's.. As I told you, I think it is my Wii because it can read the dvd..

Alvaries

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
D4z said:
Alvaries, have you tried patching you .iso with Bailli's Generic Wii Patcher. It can be used to remove the "Error 001" problem.

No I have not tried that, but I will.. thank you
smile.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(D4z @ Mar 11 2008, 08:29 PM) Alvaries, have you tried patching you .iso with Bailli's Generic Wii Patcher. It can be used to remove the "Error 001" problem.

By the way.. how do I use it? Is there a .dol file in the SSBB or what?

D4z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, you need to extract the main.dol file (with TruchaSigner) which is found in Partition(RSBE01)/Sysfiles/, then use the Patcher to remove the error.

Alvaries

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
D4z said:
Yes, you need to extract the main.dol file (with TruchaSigner) which is found in Partition(RSBE01)/Sysfiles/, then use the Patcher to remove the error.

Can you please write me a little step to step guide? I have TruchaSigner but I havnt used it yet.. thanks

0nyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To have better chances getting a good burn:

-Close ALL aplications
-End ALL unnecessary processes
-Close any download or torrent
-Burn with IMGBurn
-During the burning process,do NOTHING with your computer,don't even touch the mouse.Leave your computer alone for an hour.Burn at 2.4X

Following these steps, I managed to get SSBB working twice with Fujifilms DVD+R DL DVDs.

D4z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's the big problem everyone has when trying to 1st use TruchaSigner !!! No one's allowed to host it, so you need to Google it. Although, I do remember on another forum someone saying about checking out this site. That's the best I found.
Maybe it can help.

Alvaries

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
D4z said:
That's the big problem everyone has when trying to 1st use TruchaSigner !!! No one's allowed to host it, so you need to Google it. Although, I do remember on another forum someone saying about checking out this site. That's the best I found.
Maybe it can help.

I'm gonna ask you now to see if I'm doing this right! So I navigate to the SSBB ISO file through Trucha Signer, extract the main.dol and then open up the Generic Wii Patcher and open main.dol from there and then hit the search button. When it's done I hit the remove 001 error button, then click "Save" and exit the program. I get back to Trucha Signer and replace the main.dol with the new main.dol. Then I regionfrii the ISO and use a layer break and burn it.... Is this right? By the way, when I replace the main.dol, it asks me if I want to resign, so I guess I just click yes?

So, the only error I have is the error #001, do I still have to go through the long tutorial?

Thanks alot!

Alvaries

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
One more question: Since my Wii is a PAL version, do I have to change the videomode in to PAL in Generic Wii Patcher too? I just thought maybe the gae will crash if I dont..

gjac1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
D4z said:
Maybe it can help.

That site link is sneaky lol , but i like it
smile.gif

D4z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Alvaries said:
I'm gonna ask you now to see if I'm doing this right! So I navigate to the SSBB ISO file through Trucha Signer, extract the main.dol and then open up the Generic Wii Patcher and open main.dol from there and then hit the search button. When it's done I hit the remove 001 error button, then click "Save" and exit the program. I get back to Trucha Signer and replace the main.dol with the new main.dol. Then I regionfrii the ISO and use a layer break and burn it.... Is this right? By the way, when I replace the main.dol, it asks me if I want to resign, so I guess I just click yes?

So, the only error I have is the error #001, do I still have to go through the long tutorial?

Thanks alot!
That all sounds fine. As for the update removal, here's a link. You need to download Prophet's file and then replace (with TruchaSigner also) the _update.inf file. Read Prophet's tut on that link, it's all explained, and it's really straightforward.
As for the videomode, I've done the same as Richy Freeway as in I haven't changed anything and it works fine. Just the drivecheck and update removal.

QUOTE(gjac1 @ Mar 13 2008, 01:03 AM) That site link is sneaky lol , but i like it
smile.gif
Took the words right out of my mouth gjac1
rofl2.gif
. I didn't notice anything at 1st, as soon as I did, it just cracked me up.

Alvaries

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
D4z said:
Alvaries said:

Thanks alot!
That all sounds fine. As for the update removal, here's a link. You need to download Prophet's file and then replace (with TruchaSigner also) the _update.inf file. Read Prophet's tut on that link, it's all explained, and it's really straightforward.
As for the videomode, I've done the same as Richy Freeway as in I haven't changed anything and it works fine. Just the drivecheck and update removal.

QUOTE(gjac1 @ Mar 13 2008, 01:03 AM) That site link is sneaky lol , but i like it
smile.gif
Took the words right out of my mouth gjac1
rofl2.gif
. I didn't notice anything at 1st, as soon as I did, it just cracked me up.

Thanks alot man! Now I just gotta go get a disc so I can burn
smile.gif
thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1