Hacking Whats wrong with my Supercard software?

Soybomb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I grabbed the latest copy of the supercard sd software from their website but seem to be going nowhere fast with it.

On my WinXP machine I get this

Yes that is the complete view of the application. needless to say it makes it difficult to click the add button.

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It seems as if you’re some how zoomed in. Your also missing your restart &
Patch in the upper tabs. What resolution is your PC in? 640x480? Try upping
your Desktop resolution to something like 1024x768.

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
have you increased any default windows font sizes? i'm guessing the supercard software wasn't designed to handle fonts larger than normal, probably that's causing the game list to be much larger than it should be and bump the buttons off the end.

edit: you can actually resize the supercard window, at least in the version I'm using (2.541 CF)

slandar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think I know what is wrong. Common problem I used to see with old people and computers when I worked tech support.

Right click your desktop, click properties in the menu. That should bring up the 'Display Properties' dialog. Click on the 'Settings' tab, and then click the 'Advanced' button towards the bottom of that section. That should bring up the monitor and graphics card properties dialog. Under the 'General' tab, in the 'Display' section, look and see what DPI you are set to. I am betting that you are set to something above 96, probably around 120. If you set it back down to 'Normal (96 DPI), it should correct your problem.

If that doesn't help, I don't really care. I do not work in tech support anymore.
tongue.gif

Good luck.

-Zach

chessmastor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Most likely the font size setting. I have the same problem and just thought of the solution, but not at my computer to test. Above poster should be correct in just changing the font size down to normal, which is a pain but worth it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on