Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
no, i mean EVERYONE, even the street, the school, the bus, everywhere, they just escape the eye contact, so how do i know whether they are inetrested in me or not?

Damn man you ugly....U-G-L-Y.....you aint got no alibi. you ugly!

Ugly is in the eye of the one who cannot see more of what's inside.
Only ugly people say that.
J/K
wink.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
no, i mean EVERYONE, even the street, the school, the bus, everywhere, they just escape the eye contact, so how do i know whether they are inetrested in me or not?

Damn man you ugly....U-G-L-Y.....you aint got no alibi. you ugly!

Ugly is in the eye of the one who cannot see more of what's inside.
Only ugly people say that.
J/K
wink.gif

When I was a teen I considered myself ugly. So, I give you that.

In any case, if you start thinking the people you look turn around because of you, believe me you'll start having problems with yourself, if you don't already have them.
I realized that the way I looked at women was affecting how they reacted, really, it may seem so, but I wasn't joking on my first post.

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright...where to begin....well let me just start of by just saying, EVERY and I mean EVERY human is different! Male, female, a little bit of both, it doesn't matter! There...good..did y'all get that? Can we put it behind us now? No? Oh well, guess I gotta explain to y'all thenÂ
wink2.gif

Now, you've all heard that before right? And you're probably thinking "Duuuh artard! I know thaaaaat". But if you did know that you wouldn't be asking stupid stuff like "why do girls pee together?!" or
"do gurlz fart?!" ....ofcourse they do! And it prolly smells like poo, we all knew that girls fart too! (damn i should make a song about that)

Anyways back on topic! Now, beeing almost always surrounded by women 24/7 (not trying to brag or anything but i'm the only guy in my class with 31 girls, at home I'm with my mother and my two younger sisters since my dad works late, and I'm the only guy working in the gyms kindergarden), so I kinda got an inside view of how things are. I came to realize that all of them are really different from eachother, and I mean really different! But the thing is, when people are with other people, they are often expected to be in a certain way, this applies to both guys and girls in different situations. Guys trying to be macho/manly, trying to be really athletic, trying to be smart and funny etc. , and girls, talking about i dunno...relationships with other girls, trying to be smart and all knowing, and generally "girlish" (or not girlish if they're non-conformistsÂ
tongue.gif
). And yes, I've seen many that totally change their attidude as soon as a guy/guys walk in, same thing applies to guys here aswell, some get all macho while others (this is where a lot of gamers fit in) don't know how to "act" which isn't a bad thing really (but it can make you overthink and overanalyze things in all eternety ).Â
laugh.gif

This is one of the reasons why guys and girls for that matter often have a lot of prejudice against eachother and often generalize all the time. Which ofcourse is a BIG NONO!
lecture.gif

So simply put, there is no "this is THE way girls work" or "yeah all guys are the same", that's a load of bull! I'm not saying I'm absolutely right, all I'm saying is that there is so much more too it than people think, everything from peer pressure, what parents expect from you, what soceiety expects from you, basically everything you hear, see, experience etc.Â
tongue.gif

Oh right, so, as I said, everyone is different so there's no telling how or what or why if we don't know the actuall people involved, circumstances and so on.

Oh and to the topic starter, I think it's all in your head manÂ
wink.gif

are you sure theyre avoiding you?
do you smell bad,
look weird or creepy
or are (sory to say) hideously ugly?

i dont think they think your a terrorist
because im brown and alot of brown people are in my school
and people love us

Alright just gotta make things clear, how people percieve black people and how they percieve middle-eastern people is veeery different
tongue.gif

She said Brown, not Black. Brown means South or SouthWest Asian people. They are often mistaken as middle-eastern because they have slight resembling features to that of middle easter, and most Pakistanis are Muslim.

Mah bad
rolleyes.gif
Just wondering...what does the "fact" or whatever that most pakistanis are muslims have to do with anything?
rofl2.gif
Something I've missed?
rofl2.gif

Oh and another thing, where did ya get that brown are south/southwest asian thing from?
rofl2.gif
(really asking
nyanya.gif
)

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright...where to begin....well let me just start of by just saying, EVERY and I mean EVERY human is different! Male, female, a little bit of both, it doesn't matter! There...good..did y'all get that? Can we put it behind us now? No? Oh well, guess I gotta explain to y'all thenÂ
wink2.gif

Now, you've all heard that before right? And you're probably thinking "Duuuh artard! I know thaaaaat". But if you did know that you wouldn't be asking stupid stuff like "why do girls pee together?!" or
"do gurlz fart?!" ....ofcourse they do! And it prolly smells like poo, we all knew that girls fart too! (damn i should make a song about that)

Anyways back on topic! Now, beeing almost always surrounded by women 24/7 (not trying to brag or anything but i'm the only guy in my class with 31 girls, at home I'm with my mother and my two younger sisters since my dad works late, and I'm the only guy working in the gyms kindergarden), so I kinda got an inside view of how things are. I came to realize that all of them are really different from eachother, and I mean really different! But the thing is, when people are with other people, they are often expected to be in a certain way, this applies to both guys and girls in different situations. Guys trying to be macho/manly, trying to be really athletic, trying to be smart and funny etc. , and girls, talking about i dunno...relationships with other girls, trying to be smart and all knowing, and generally "girlish" (or not girlish if they're non-conformistsÂ
tongue.gif
). And yes, I've seen many that totally change their attidude as soon as a guy/guys walk in, same thing applies to guys here aswell, some get all macho while others (this is where a lot of gamers fit in) don't know how to "act" which isn't a bad thing really (but it can make you overthink and overanalyze things in all eternety ).Â
laugh.gif

This is one of the reasons why guys and girls for that matter often have a lot of prejudice against eachother and often generalize all the time. Which ofcourse is a BIG NONO!
lecture.gif

So simply put, there is no "this is THE way girls work" or "yeah all guys are the same", that's a load of bull! I'm not saying I'm absolutely right, all I'm saying is that there is so much more too it than people think, everything from peer pressure, what parents expect from you, what soceiety expects from you, basically everything you hear, see, experience etc.Â
tongue.gif

Oh right, so, as I said, everyone is different so there's no telling how or what or why if we don't know the actuall people involved, circumstances and so on.

wink.gif

do you smell bad,
look weird or creepy

and people love us

Alright just gotta make things clear, how people percieve black people and how they percieve middle-eastern people is veeery different
tongue.gif

I second that.

This is how it was/is for me I don't know how old you are or whatever but when I was like 16-18 (im 23 now) I too was very interested in girls and extremely shy and it was all about how to get a girl and what "techniques".
One of my techniques was to walk around and give girls eye contact and see if they liked me.
A Lot of them looked away and some smiled but its usually normal for people to look away and this never
actually got me laid/a date.
I was single up until now probably because of these "techniques" and this kind of thinking that comes with this.
As you know People/girls are not computer games everyone is different. Also people(especially girls) are highly sensitive to what you are thinking and what your motives are for this reason we can only act honest and naturally and not try and be secretive.
IF you have a game plan or you are doing something not spontaneously/unnaturally then girls will sense this straight away I don't think you can learn anything useful from not doing something that just happens naturally.

I think the problem with staring at girls is that its all about trying to see their reaction and learn something because you are scared that you will do the wrong thing if you don't know how they feel .

The most important lesson I learned:
You need to let go of what other people want.
Stop looking for signals. Stop reading body language.
Lose that idea of constantly trying to read peoples minds by looking at them because we cant.
Don't worry if they like you or not thats not the point because they don't actually know you.
Girls like you not because they looked at you from afar and decided from that moment they like you(though often we fall in love with our own false idea of someone based on how they look). They like you/will like you because of how friendly you are to them and how genuinely interested you are in them and how honest you are, they like you because they saw something real.
People are highly sensitive and changeable beings.
They also usually behave honestly when treated honestly and behave fake when treated fake.
People change depending on how you treat them so for this reason don't worry about what they think.
You may feel sometimes they don't like you at first idealy you shouldn't be thinking about what they are feeling about you
don't focus on that or let it enter your mind in any way(it will infect you) you are there to be friendly and kind regardless if you can do that then you will notice that you changed someones opinion of you.
Its a good feeling when you can finally not worry about who likes you but focus on liking people.

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
wink2.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

lecture.gif

tongue.gif

wink.gif

do you smell bad,
look weird or creepy

and people love us

tongue.gif

I second that.

This is how it was/is for me I don't know how old you are or whatever but when I was like 16-18 (im 23 now) I too was very interested in girls and extremely shy and it was all about how to get a girl and what "techniques".
One of my techniques was to walk around and give girls eye contact and see if they liked me.
A Lot of them looked away and some smiled but its usually normal for people to look away and this never
actually got me laid/a date.
I was single up until now probably because of these "techniques" and this kind of thinking that comes with this.
As you know People/girls are not computer games everyone is different. Also people(especially girls) are highly sensitive to what you are thinking and what your motives are for this reason we can only act honest and naturally and not try and be secretive.
IF you have a game plan or you are doing something not spontaneously/unnaturally then girls will sense this straight away I don't think you can learn anything useful from not doing something that just happens naturally.

I think the problem with staring at girls is that its all about trying to see their reaction and learn something because you are scared that you will do the wrong thing if you don't know how they feel .

The most important lesson I learned:
You need to let go of what other people want.
Stop looking for signals. Stop reading body language.
Lose that idea of constantly trying to read peoples minds by looking at them because we cant.
Don't worry if they like you or not thats not the point because they don't actually know you.
Girls like you not because they looked at you from afar and decided from that moment they like you(though often we fall in love with our own false idea of someone based on how they look). They like you/will like you because of how friendly you are to them and how genuinely interested you are in them and how honest you are, they like you because they saw something real.
People are highly sensitive and changeable beings.
They also usually behave honestly when treated honestly and behave fake when treated fake.
People change depending on how you treat them so for this reason don't worry about what they think.
You may feel sometimes they don't like you at first idealy you shouldn't be thinking about what they are feeling about you
don't focus on that or let it enter your mind in any way(it will infect you) you are there to be friendly and kind regardless if you can do that then you will notice that you changed someones opinion of you.
Its a good feeling when you can finally not worry about who likes you but focus on liking people.

You said it!
wink.gif
Wise words he just said people! Listen (or actually read) and learn
lecture.gif
Oh and i'm 18
tongue.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Digeman, I hope you know what post I am talking about, I don't want to quote it as it will be too large. We have a lot of Indian and Pakistani guys at University here, they all call each other brown, and so do people from other ethnic background in Toronto.

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
Digeman, I hope you know what post I am talking about, I don't want to quote it as it will be too large. We have a lot of Indian and Pakistani guys at University here, they all call each other brown, and so do people from other ethnic background in Toronto.

Oh my bad I thought you were talking about my post and was all like "wtf?"
laugh.gif
, but I later read all the posts and saw the post you were reffering and then also saw that you both were canadian xD Soooo mah bad
nyanya.gif

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
You know, it's all based on looks for girls these days.  Do what I did, I asked a close friend who happens to be a girl how do I look, unfortunately she said ugly.  So I ended up buying women, but at least now I have women.

Heh well I don't have a prob with that, thing for me is that usually Asian girls are the ones who like me most and I used to want a white girl but I get better Asians than whites... bleh... I was surrounded by younger white girls today and it felt like a small piece of heaven.
you need a slap on the face i would die of happyness if i was surrounded by asian women.in my area all i get is like 60%black/hispanic 38%white and 2% asian

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
My neighbor, whom which I see a lot of since she carpools with me and my brother, is a teenage girl.
Damn, she's a whore, sorry to say.
She's always denying it (I am not!) and always blaming someone else for something, so she doesn't seem irresponsible or makes her think she looks better.
She's always yelling and crying when she doesn't get her way or she's nice and chatful, and chilled out.
She's constantly changing her mood. It's incredible how quick it swaps.
It seems I'll never understand the way her brain works; maybe it's got to do with PMS.
I've got a lot to learn; and so do they.
All ladies are different, you can never understand 'girls'...they have a lot of differences between them as males do with other males.

Edit - This may sound like a bunch of garbage...it's 1:00 A.M., been up since 6:00 A.M...I'm gonna go get some sleep now
wacko.gif

I question why we take this girl to school
unsure.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Smile. You've probably got a grumpy, tired, sleepy or creepy look on your face.

and yes...girls are all different as other knowledgeable people have said.

Most teenage girls are really stupid anyway.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
This is what will happen if someone already has a creepy look on their face when they smile
1602096999_d9d887e798.jpg

My suggestion: talk to your friends about it. First impressions last a long time...

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
thnx to all answers.
all those answers pointing me as a terrorist or being ugly makes me a saaaad panda.

the question wasnt how i look, thats their behavior toward all the boys, they just want to show they dont give e damn, but they do, and why is that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021