Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Substance12, Jan 3, 2016.
I wake up today and there are 10 forks on steveice10's repo... why aren't there any pull requests?
lock this, you could ask in the other thread
You are free to fork any github...
and the shit begins...
Which thread? The clarification thread is locked
Because they have been released with a modified sysupdater that will allow downgrades.
However, it is not stable and bricks have already happened, so I suggest that everyone just wait for the official release.
not that one obviously
I already downgraded from 10.3 to 9.2 with no problem, but I am trying to figure out why the hax aren't properly working.
Yeah, that's what i'm doing. Not going to risk my $500 console (damn country of mine) if I can wait a day or two.
To be honest I only trust the main devs, delebile, mrrraou and justpingo so i'll just wait to see which fork they merge to the master repo.
You creditted JustPingo and Mrrraou but not Steveice10? lol..
$500 you serious?
Main devs: steveice10, tuxsh, julian20 and others that I may have forgot about
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
I am completely serious. In Argentina, everything that's imported is expensive as shit.
So people have downgraded yet hax don't work for some reason? I don't plan to try to downgrade until there is a stable release though, I learned the hard way with my PSP back in the day.
That's the problem, some people have succesfully downgraded with forks of memchunkhax2 and sysupdater... and some others have bricked their console.
If it bricks, will the recovery (holding L+R+A+down and pressing power) help at all?
EDIT: woops it's actually A+R+L+Up(DPad)
anyway probably wont work
I don't think so.
My suggestion is to wait. This exploit's concept was revealed a week ago, and now a few lucky people have used it successfully. If it continues at this rate, it should be stable enough and everything involved be reliable enough that bricks aren't a problem anywhere from a few days to a couple weeks.
It's not going to be a long wait, don't risk bricking consoles.
It's either going to work today, tomorrow or anywhere in the next week. Waiting for a bit more can't hurt.