Whats Up With All Your Guys' Profile Pics?

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok im done fucking around. Whats going on with you? And what am i making obvious? Honestly f its ok with you i'd like to just drop this here and now before you get banned for spamming me. Because you are REALLY creepin me out.
ok; I kept a copy of the conversation you made with someone who "was creeping you out."
upload_2015-11-17_20-39-0.png
(giving me your e-mail after you asked me why I just ';)'
and this isn't creepy. :rofl:
and when I continued to ignore you you kept messaging me..
upload_2015-11-17_20-40-58.png

Last edited by ComeTurismO,

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok im done fucking around. Whats going on with you? And what am i making obvious? Honestly f its ok with you i'd like to just drop this here and now before you get banned for spamming me. Because you are REALLY creepin me out.
@NintendU_the_great

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
Is that ok...? Can we just drop this? I've never been banned from a website but i know it must suck and i dont want to have to report you
ok; I kept a copy of the conversation you made with someone who "was creeping you out."
View attachment 29922 (giving me your e-mail after you asked me why I just ';)'
and this isn't creepy. :rofl:
I was trying to even out the odds :rofl: i just put some random email in there its not even mine.. I was tring to get you to go away and troll somone else

And look above ^^

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is that ok...? Can we just drop this? I've never been banned from a website but i know it m

I was trying to even out the odds :rofl: i just put some random email in there its not even mine.. I was tring to get you to go away and troll somone else
how? all I did was that I just asked who you were, and winked; and I didn't troll anyone. you kept approaching me LOL

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Is that ok...? Can we just drop this? I've never been banned from a website but i know it must suck and i dont want to have to report you

And look above ^^
In the words of our staff
"you underestimate how lenient we are here."

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
how? all I did was that I just asked who you were, and winked; and I didn't troll anyone.
When you walk into the grocery store does the clerk wink at you and ask you who you are? I don't know about you but that's a little MORE than hospitable Not gonna ask again, just drop this before you get banned

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When you walk into the grocery store does the clerk wink at you and ask you who you are? I don't know about you but that's a little MORE than hospitable Not gonna ask again, just drop this before you get banned
huuuuuuh? I'm so confused. How does a wink make something so sexual?
The comparison doesn't make sense though because I posted a comment on your profile just saying "who r u" and then I winked in the gesture knowing that I can tell there's something up

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I asked ONCE why u were winking then once you approached me again i asked again
I'm pretty sure I just said who are you, and on the same comment I commented again winking and then you PM'd me asking me to e-mail you on my own personal e-mail account.
and why am I arguing with a 12 year old LOL
ok I'm done with arguing with you

Jack_Sparrow

Ruthless Pirate
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.nintendo.com
XP
Country
United States
huuuuuuh? I'm so confused. How does a wink make something so sexual?
The comparison doesn't make sense though because I posted a comment on your profile just saying "who r u" and then I winked in the gesture knowing that I can tell there's something up
Ok i never said you made it sexual, and i was asking because i didnt know something was up. I guess you and @VinsCool do this to new membs?
Sorry i didnt know but now that i do i realize its pretty funny:) i probably would've done the same thing to some newbie. But im on reddit so ur mindgames wont work on me..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm pretty sure I just said who are you, and on the same comment I commented again winking and then you PM'd me asking me to e-mail you on my own personal e-mail account.
and why am I arguing with a 12 year old LOL
ok I'm done with arguing with you
I am not 12 XD but i wish i was.. I remember 90's nicktoons, Hey arnold And Legend of the hidden temple were great! I wish i could go back to being 12 lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: A PS3 pkg i downloaded