What's up gamers

YoungsterJ4y

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I'm Jay. Been lurking on here for a few years and had to make an account to ask a question lmao. I'm here now ig! Haven't used a forum site in aaaaages.

I've been messing around with hacking/modding nintendo systems for a while now. I have 2 gameboys with modded shells (one of which with an ips screen, only the best for MY pokemon pinball), that kind of stuff is the most fun haha. I love shell swaps. I have a ds lite with a clear yellow shell too. I run homebrew on my wii, 2ds and n3dsXL too. Technically so does my switch but I only did that so I could change my name in pokemon away from my deadname, haven't messed around with it since.

Currently waiting on a new microsd card so I can put more games into my n3ds. Originally I got into this sort of stuff because I thought it was so cool as a little kid but now it's mostly just for convenience- i dont do much with my cfw aside from download games I can't get my grimy little hands on.

Anyway yeah that's pretty much it. If anyone ever finds good aftermarket shells for the 2ds let me know I am absolutely dying for a clear blue or red one lmao.

Take care!
-Jay

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Morning. 1tee.gif

Thank you for your very,very nice Introduction.
Welcome and have a very,very,very nice Time herer and Fun.

Good Day,me Friend.1111smiley_emoticons_seb_zylinder.gif

Reactions: YoungsterJ4y

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."