What's this called?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by jumpman17, Nov 5, 2006.

  1. jumpman17

    jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

    Former Staff
    Apr 11, 2003
    United States
    You know how some sites have menus on the left that when you roll over a button, a bar slides out with more options.

    A) What is that called and
    B) Any sites that explain how to do that?

  2. Kyoji

    Kyoji ウッーウッーウマ

    Apr 15, 2003
    United States
    Javascript/AJAX (ugh) or Flash. There a ton of websites on all three subjects..just do a google search.