What's the worst game you've ever played?

sailr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
space.bilibili.com
XP
Country
China
Such as title:unsure:When I translated GESTA FINAL I found that this game is really too bad. The backward picture and AI, unreasonable level design are really the worst game I've ever played:ohnoes:Like a piece of shit

最终伟业.jpg

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The worst game I've ever played? Well, there are some contenders for that in my book:
>Simpson's Road Rage for GBA
>Final Fantasy Legends for GB
>PS2 Sonic Heroes
>Tekwar for MS-DOS
>Menace Beach/Sunday Funday for NES
>Bio force Ape for NES
>Home Alone for NES
>Action 52 for NES

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Impossible to say after gaming for about 30 years ... but one of the worst within the last 4 years was RDR2 ... no idea how people can actually waste month in this game ... it was a drag to even get trough the tutorial and felt much more like a slow walking simulator then Death Stranding (which I liked actually)

Reactions: 2Hack

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Action 52, the Sega Genesis version. But that's not one game, so if I had to pick one game in the pack I guess I'd pick Cheetahmen.
Also played Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, I couldn't figure out how to avoid the lightning at the start and I couldn't be bothered to look up a guide. I just wanted to know if it was really as bad as AVGN said and I can confirm, it is.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Two spring to mind:
1) Sonic 06 - besides the music it's just a mess.
2) Trivial Pursuit for the SMS - Technically it works but it's only true/false statements and IIRC every answer is true.

• Wow
Reactions: Takokeshi

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Tough call...
First one to come to mind is ad-venture capitalist. But that's just a simulator with numbers going up. It's simple and stupid, but strangely addictive (read: it's a psychological trap)...but that had no real technical issues
C&C tiberian sun was my largest letdown. Anticipated it for at least a year, but red alert was just better all around.
Hidden & dangerous (first one) was my most buggy game. And that's BY FAR. At one point I had to make a detour because the road I initially cleared (and most obvious one) just made you fall through the map. Which was something that happened often, btw. I also remember things like "if you save when your troops are crouched and then reload, they float", all sorts of crashes and plenty of weird gimmicks.

Then...from the bottom of my "played on steam list"...

* Kairo was just someone playing around with an unreal editor. Reading my review for it again I was far too mild (this was one of my first negative reviews).[/URL]
* Everything was just stupid. There's artsy, there's wannabe-artsy and then there's this piece. Perhaps it could've gone for a cultural thing if the programmers had bothered to create some standard walking animations instead of "bouncing around" everywhere
* 1993: space marine gets special mentioning: it's a bog standard R-type game that I found boring (so I gave up within an hour). Not specifically bad...but then the author pops in and tells me my opinion is wrong. I never responded (I believe that bad publicity beats no publicity...and I'd rather want no publicity about it), but ey...he at least makes THIS list :P

thenextgui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of the Wii shovelware is uninteresting and doesn't control well. Like Ninjabread Man (essentially the same as Anubis 2), M&M's Kart Racing.

Reactions: KimKong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs