Hacking Whats the problem with my SD???? PLEASE HELP!

JuggaletteENJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so I have found out why my disk images randomly disappear. My Wii tells me that I don't have an SD card inserted randomly....Sounds like my slot is messed up right? Well the weird thing is that it reads my SD card to load up everything on my homebrew channel, and to show me what's on it when I access my SD menu, but when I am trying to load a game through my backup loaders, or play a NES/SNES/N64/Sega game, it says that no SD card is inserted....any ideas?? This is a random thing too, it will work sometimes, but not others....so I know that I have the files in the correct places, or it wouldn't ever work.

AHHHHH! Please help!!!
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
JuggaletteENJ said:
OK, so I have found out why my disk images randomly disappear. My Wii tells me that I don't have an SD card inserted randomly....Sounds like my slot is messed up right? Well the weird thing is that it reads my SD card to load up everything on my homebrew channel, and to show me what's on it when I access my SD menu, but when I am trying to load a game through my backup loaders, or play a NES/SNES/N64/Sega game, it says that no SD card is inserted....any ideas?? This is a random thing too, it will work sometimes, but not others....so I know that I have the files in the correct places, or it wouldn't ever work.

AHHHHH! Please help!!!
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
Back up everything on the SD card, and reformat it.

If your using windows heres the easy steps:
1. make a new folder on ur pc, copy and paste the contents of the SD card there.
2. go to my computer, right click on ur SD and choose format, it doesnt matter if quick format is selected or not, use FAT32, and select the Default Allocation Unit size.
3. Copy everything pack to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.