What's the one thing you'd save if your room was on fire?

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Think about it. You have 5 minutes before your room spontanously goes up in flames. The fire will burn hot enough to destroy anything and everything in your room/living area. Living things are spared - no one gets hurt, but you lose everything material in that space.

What would you save from destruction?

My answer right now would be a legal cheatsheet for my exam later today. It's just an index card, but it is essential to my life right now.

If you asked me on a day when I wasn't worried about cramming - you'd get the answer; my DS and it's flashcart. Only entertainment I have for the dorm - if it wasn't for the computer. (Edit: My computer's not worth it: It's like old faithful right now - got it late in 2003, and it was a cheap laptop at the time - now it's practically an antique - it has trouble running Age of Empires 2, for christ's sake.)

What will you rescue?

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My box with all my stuff in it.
tongue.gif

Serious answer: my computer.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
I'd be able to save a lot more than one thing in five minutes. =P If it must be one then I'd probably save my DS with Pokemon Platinum in it. Yes, that's right. Pokemon Platinum over the several flashcarts I own.

Why is this posted in the blog forum? It isn't much of a blog entry.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've wondered this myself wayyyy too many times.....and evvery time I stop half way because I'd be so screwed if it happens. Well the first thing would be my computer and HDD, the second would be my stand full of games. Then I'd throw all my shoes out the window. Huge collection so dont want to let those burn. From there if I had time, my consoles.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
never really thought about it before. apart from wallet, phone, important documents (passport birth cert, tax number e.t.c) probably my tower. too much too lose in terms important stuff.

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well like the others I have too much important things, but if I really had to choose I'd say my little teddy bear, which I have since my birth.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Important documents.

So I can sue the hell out of whoever did it and also get money from the insurance company and/or sue the hell out of them if they don't cover me enough.
smileipb2.png

Nah, probably my computer and whatever I can stuff into my pockets. My parents got the documents covered.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
thats a hard one because all my consoles and tv are in the front room, i obviously cannot carry a large cupboard filled with consoles and games, i couldn't carry a 32" hdtv tv by myself or the stand underneath it filled with more consoles, i could manage my cd rack but i wouldn't be bothered by that and just grab the ipod instead lol, my pc is also in the front room so i would be pretty screwed if i did have a fire in the front room XD

so ok, if i did have 5 minutes left before it all burned i would grab my external HDD as it has all my backup stuff on it, my ipod, my photos, important documents and my partner and leg it outside.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
My important information like 'Wallet', 'Cellphone', well the keys can be left here since the house is burning DOWN! since I don't have a DS, all the other games can burn in hell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse