FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting.

I think I still have a copy of Koh Lantra (French version of survivor) on my cart from my review.
Before people wonder I do play my DS for many hours a day it is just that such play usually means tetris or POWDER.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Scrabble 2007. I put it on there when that news article said it had swear words
laugh.gif

(and I'm still playing it)

xLadyKx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two Harry Potter games. In my defense, I haven't played it and it was sort of a joke towards my best friend who has a crush on Harry Potter lol.

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Yes. That game. Yes, it's the best game on DS, the best RPG ever, whatever whatever, blah blah blah. I hate it. I f***ing hate it. It's dull, uninspired, gimmicky and overall bland. But I'm trying to beat it once and for all. I can't tolerate not beating a Zelda game.

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Joey R. said:
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Yes. That game. Yes, it's the best game on DS, the best RPG ever, whatever whatever, blah blah blah. I hate it. I f***ing hate it. It's dull, uninspired, gimmicky and overall bland. But I'm trying to beat it once and for all. I can't tolerate not beating a Zelda game.
Man, I cant believe someone out there thinks like me about that game! I don't hate it as much as you do, but I really agree with you. And I can't tolerate not beating a Zelda game
frown.gif

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i got you all beat... sadly

i used to have kira kira: music hour
kirakira-1.jpg

its not all that bad really you run around dueling other little pop chicks and earn coins to buy sluttier outfits and songs for yourself

more recent one was bratz ponyz
bratz-ponyz.jpg

i do have to say making glittered, tatted emo pony was fun for about 10min but the gameplay sucked so bad, total bordom. it was just same thing repeated over and over again i mean like 5min of gameplay looped

think what you want i just
wub.gif
games

linspatz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I used to have My Horse & Me. Never played it. I also have 7 pokemon games, Play the mystery dungeon games a lot. Not really of those or others on my cart am I ashamed of.

newyears1978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've Got Dora Snow Princess or something...I got it for my Daughter who asked for that movie and doll for Christmas..but I'll admit I will end up playing it..just to see what it's like..no shame. Lol =)

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Extreme Coder said:
Joey R. said:
Man, I cant believe someone out there thinks like me about that game! I don't hate it as much as you do, but I really agree with you. And I can't tolerate not beating a Zelda game
frown.gif
Same, but I can stand not beating it.

darnoc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reaper said:
Extreme Coder said:
Joey R. said:
frown.gif
Same, but I can stand not beating it.

IDK i liked this game it was fun the only part i didnt like was when you had to go to the temple n the beggining of the game or whatever and you had to dodge te phantoms, you had to do i like 10 times it was really boring

also i got harry potter 1 for the gbc but i gotta admit it its pretty fun, kinda like ffa except really easy and you only use magic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay