What's the obsession with 9000!?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Is this a joke?

The Battle of Thermopylae is the answer anyway...

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
It was from Dragonball and then thanks to 300 everyone knew about it....so 300 by way of DBZ

Here's the original -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks to 300 everyone knew about it...
:huh:
What does 300 have to do with it?

Don't know about here, but thanks to the penetration of 300 on other boards people took the meme and implemented in with Leonidas. In my experience at least most people who've never heard of DBZ but know the meme recognise it by way of 300.

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
You got my name Wrong HAHAHAHHA. And yeah i heard from freedy wong too around 2 months ago
I am glad you saw that video, however it was not directed to you, rather others on this wonderful site.
second of all, I dont care that i spelt your name wrong... that and your video featured worthless bloat as compared to the video that had already been posted above.
good day

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
You got my name Wrong HAHAHAHHA. And yeah i heard from freedy wong too around 2 months ago
I am glad you saw that video, however it was not directed to you, rather others on this wonderful site.
second of all, I dont care that i spelt your name wrong... that and your video featured worthless bloat as compared to the video that had already been posted above.
good day
Woah chill, guys can't take jokes these days.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Honestly, if you don't know shit like this, just Google it, Google is a mighty thing, use it.
Google fail to solve my windows 7 start menu modifying problem.

Edit: In fact, it caused me more problems...

Back to topic: good for you. :yay:
Well it's probably your fault then, probably used the wrong search terms. It might not help you directly, but if it redirects me to a site/forum where I can find the solution of my problem, it's also good in my book.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.