Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
The Nintendo 3ds hacking and homebrew community (NOT GBAtemp! They are the reason why GBAtemp is seen as cancerous, since they are the problematic people around here.)

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tough to choose. Most of the communities that I'm apart of have cancer that far exceeds my expectations. Maybe the dragon ball fan base. I love dragon ball but I hate everyone else that watches it.

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tough to choose. Most of the communities that I'm apart of have cancer that far exceeds my expectations. Maybe the dragon ball fan base. I love dragon ball but I hate everyone else that watches it.
WTF...
Now some fans can be total retards and say they know what it is but haven't heard of DRAGONBALL. DB Jesus Geekdom101 can save us with facts to slay the devil know as clickbaters with there BROLY MOVIE 2020 CONFIRMED POST AND BLOGS!
But everyone of us? Have a look at Stevens Cancer filled Universe
Its just DBZ but Its a 4KIDS GAY Version with fighting shit rocks please look at r/StevenUniverse oh god its a Shitshow girl killed herself because rose quartz was too skinny NAME ONE FUCKING TIME A DBZ FAN KILLED THEM SELF BECAUSE THEY MADE GOKU LOOK LIKE SANIC (sorry bro) NONE I wish they add DBZ too boomerang to show kids what they missed Bandai Namco don't wanna play them ad's for DBXV2 or ShittersZ. DBZ FANS DONT DO THAT SHIT WE ARE THE INTERNET LEGENDS remember theplanetnamek.com that forum YOU could revive it and give teach people they need to know!

Last edited by DRAGONBALLVINTAGE,

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
WTF...
Now some fans can be total retards and say they know what it is but haven't heard of DRAGONBALL. DB Jesus Geekdom101 can save us with facts to slay the devil know as clickbaters with there BROLY MOVIE 2020 CONFIRMED POST AND BLOGS!
Its just DBZ but Its a 4KIDS GAY Version with fighting shit rocks please look at r/StevenUniverse oh god its a Shitshow girl killed herself because rose quartz was too skinny NAME ONE FUCKING TIME A DBZ FAN KILLED THEM SELF BECAUSE THEY MADE GOKU LOOK LIKE SANIC (sorry bro) NONE I wish they add DBZ too boomerang to show kids what they missed Bandai Namco don't wanna play them ad's for DBXV2 or ShittersZ. DBZ FANS DONT DO THAT SHIT WE ARE THE INTERNET LEGENDS remember theplanetnamek.com that forum YOU could revive it and give teach people they need to know!
Dude calm down

Reactions: ThoD

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF...
I was just going by the communities I'm a part of which isn't many.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16