What's the longest time you've spent playing a single game?

dobz

Trophies
XP
Country
months and months on advance wars duel strike
yaynds.gif

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
An ungodly amount 200+ on Pokemon Silver, Blue probably comes close... (My Red came with a dud battery, I never worked out why until now)

Wilson735

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow... Once I beat a game, that's it for me. Even the Pokemon games, I just beat em and that's it. Then on to the next one.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wilson735 said:
Wow... Once I beat a game, that's it for me. Even the Pokemon games, I just beat em and that's it. Then on to the next one.
Then you are missing out on a bunch of extra stuff. For Pokemon, the real substance of the game is found after the credits role with features like Battle Frontier and more legendaries.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Joe88 said:
Satangel said:
Minox_IX said:
I think I've played TES IV: Oblivion for more than 500h, but Team Fortress 2 is gaining on that record and I've currently spent about 350h+ on it.

That being said, Team Fortress 2 is the game I'd rather play out of the two seeing as it's more fun and one match is never similar to another.
wink.gif

Damn, Oblivion is a great game, I have played it over 100 hours in total, but now I just can't restart, because I get bored with all the quests.
I have done them all at least twice now, and it's just no fun anymore to do them now, because I already know what's going to happen
frown.gif

I don't understand how you can play it for more then 500 hours, especially since the RPG aspect isn't done so good (the classes/skills, they are not that important/well made)
I have a good 240hrs in it and still didnt complete the main questline lol
its all about exploring, and the expansion paks offer a lot more also
That and the fact that there are some very well made mods available for the PC version.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not sure its the game I've played the most but its easily measurable.

9 days 12hrs in World of Warcraft in about 9 and a half weeks, so averaging 1 day a week.
This doesn't include my other character.

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
C&C Renegade, THE best game ever.

Easily over 500+ hours over the course of 7 years.
laugh.gif

Might even go as far to say 1000+ hours.

I still play the game to this day.

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
219 hours in Pokemon Gold and 393 on Pokemon Ruby. I've been enticed by Pokemon games as a kid, though I can't say I'm too fond of them now.

175 hours in P3 and 141 hours in P4. Simply because I'm that devoted to grinding and fusion. I've seen more though.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
anaxs said:
i finished pokemon pearl 20 times in a week..i dont how much hours that is buti dont like pkmn no more
From the beginning or just beating the elite 4. It roughly takes me about 18 hours without rushing or cheats to finish the game so how the hell could you do that?

Smatchmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably Card Fighter's Clash (ngpc).
i spent days on it the snk version, beat it, went back through and got as many cards as i could, then started up on the capcom version, beat it, went back through and got as many cards as i could.

then i bought another ngpc (i didn't know anyone else who had one) and a link, hooked 'em & ot complete decks and played through the game again on both version with complete decks.

i think my cumulative time on Powder (10 minutes here, 3 hours there, etc) might top my CFC playing time.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't laugh guys but... my estimated time on runescape was like 10 - 12 days all together over a period of 6 years, and never did level up past 90. I figured it would lose its fun after that
dry.gif

about 4 tons of hours on all the pokemon games together Gold, Silver, and Crystal being the most played. (200 hours being a ton) over 6 sets of batteries in two days (batteries... hmph the good old days
biggrin.gif
)

Like 300 hours in all the Battle network series games combined.

love the starforce series too like 150 there.

every other game i have played 1000 hours (rough estimate)

I have very good records of all gaming hours in my head
wtf.gif
rofl2.gif
biggrin.gif

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
around 80 hours on Oblivion. Got waaay hooked into that game.
around the same amount were spent on Halo 2 when it was released,
and only god knows how many months of my life I've wasted on every pokemon release since red and blue.
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)