Hacking What's the largest sd card you use ?

Agent Moose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to use a 64GB with my Wii U, but now that I've got an External drive I just put what I want installed on the SD, then remove it so I really don't even need a 64gb one at all.

Sorry for the Off-Topic question, but: Can you use the same SD card for the vWii and Wii U? If so, how should it be formatted?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to use a 64GB with my Wii U, but now that I've got an External drive I just put what I want installed on the SD, then remove it so I really don't even need a 64gb one at all.

Sorry for the Off-Topic question, but: Can you use the same SD card for the vWii and Wii U? If so, how should it be formatted?

yes. it should be formatted the same way as the wii u - fat 32.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using a 128GB SanDisk Extreme and only problem is that vWii takes quite long (30 seconds) to analyze it in data storage. That's the only disadvantage as far as I can see.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any body use 256gb or more? What brand/model?
Looking to run wii and wii u games off the sd card

Any probs with them?
any size works with wii u I personally use 64gb though if you get a 3ds of any kind i dont suggest over 64 because it can slow the system

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For no good reason I use a 128 GB SD. I kinda feel like using another SD and saving this 128 GB for something more useful. Instead of wearing it out and such
I could settle with a 32 GB.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr