Whats the greatest deal you ever got on a game/ console?

ctkxtreme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My brother's friend sold me a Dreamcast and Sega Saturn with some japanese and burned games. He told me he was going to charge on eBay around $150 for all of it. He asked me how much I had in my wallet, I told him $11, he said "deal". Even I dropped my jaw thinking "are you serious right now?" And yes he's normally like this sometimes. The Saturn works fine, and so does the Japanese games, but the Dreamcast's video doesn't work even though that turns on just fine. To this day, I'm still laughing at how he was just perfectly fine giving me all of it for $11.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[QUOTE="EarlAB, post: 6370451, member: 310864"
Shithead.
I only did it because we're poor and I never would have gotten one.[/QUOTE]
That doesn't make it ok. At all. The guy may have been an idiot for leaving it out in the open where it could easily be stolen, but that doesn't gave you the right to steal it from him.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
ah! i forgot the best deal i had! on ebay, for maybe around $50 - i bought a dreamcast that came with maybe 2 controllers and 350 (i think) games.
the description was very minimal, i knew these games were 'backups' and that's not allowed on ebay, anyway i bought it up and got a huge box with so many games...! very good deal.
i didn't count all the games but yeah there were loads, too many in reality. it worked great.

Shithead.
I only did it because we're poor and I never would have gotten one.
lol no - you cannot call me worse names because you are upset that i called you scum because you are a thief.
just don't make that a habit.
let's just hope 'easy come, easy go'...

Last edited by cearp,
Reactions: zezzo

EarlAB

hon hon titty croissants
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
lol no - you cannot call me worse names because you are upset that i called you scum because you are a thief.
let's just hope 'easy come, easy go'...
I'm not upset, I'm glad that I stole it from him. His parents were probably millionaires anyways because of where I live... (Not L.A., somewhere far richer and uglier)

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Les see, I got a Sega Dreamcast from a Thriftstore for like 10 dollars. I got 2 free 3DS XLs for free from my sister, because my niece and nephew broke it, which I ended up fixing. I got an 80 dollar Wii U like last year due to Wal-Mart's price match.

Ennis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The other day I saw a used 3DS for $60. I thought it was in good condition for the price, so I bought it. When I got home, I looked through the settings and noticed that it was on version 2.2. It still is on version 2.2. I'm only using it to play DS games.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I bought my N3DS + Charger + Pokemon Omega Ruby + Majora's Mask for 180. It was only a month old and I still got the receipt with it. After that I got a O3DS with charger + charger cradle + case + tons of stylus pens for 50. That was a pretty sweet deal. I'm still looking for a cheap Wii U :P

Wellington2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a PS3 super slim with all the cords and a controller for free at an antique shop. Technically it wasn't free, it was $20, but it had another two broken controllers in addition to the one that worked, and I sold them to Gamestop for $21 cash. So, in the end, I actually got paid to take the PS3. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    LEOtck? Who's he? Never 'erd of the las. :)
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I only show the mirror to people and you all can't stand what you're seeing
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    bunch of bullies
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely...