Hacking Whats the easiezt way to update a 3.2 modded wii?

Ozz465

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wii is soft modded 3.2u wii with HB chan and all, i stop using it just when boot mii showed up

how do i install bootmii when i cant run the hackmii install?(no vurnable ios found)
install the gx usb loader
update the HB chan?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idiot.png

Ozz465

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
Yea tard , i saw that post b4 i posted this , i got an error with that fix mentioned there. last time i checked ure not a mod , So F off . i admit i may have rush the gun by posting this so that's my bad , but i thought maybe i could get a clearer answer this way .

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually giantpune is right, you really didn't search hard enough. I even posted a tutorial..... WOW. It's not on you or anything... the forum is full of people who don't read. I'm sorry to say that now that statistic is you also.

we love you.

Wynd

Ozz465

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wyndcrosser said:
Actually giantpune is right, you really didn't search hard enough. I even posted a tutorial..... WOW. It's not on you or anything... the forum is full of people who don't read. I'm sorry to say that now that statistic is you also.

we love you.

Wynd
like i posted b4 , i did see that thread but got an error with the fix mentioned , anyways i will find my own help. ive been a member here for a while and always saw people act this way and ignored them , ill continue now .seriously u people that flame people for asking a ? should remember were all noobs at one point.and for acting this way u should Get the same treatment soon enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?