Hacking Whats the easiest way to get a private header?

Barawer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hey, my friend stupidly removed his a9lh and decided hes gonna stick to his sky3ds. He wants to get a private header from his game, but i dont know how to help him. I have my o3ds with a9lh, and the only thing i could find is either with gateway or with powersaves.
So, what will be the easiest way to extract the header?
Thanks!

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? without extracting the rom? i will check that out!
Yeah in the game dumper options you can dump a private header.

HBVS5YZ.jpg

Barawer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Cool. I think i have an older version of it, but seems thats the easiest way. Thanks!
BTW, @SimplyFedorable, do you know if i can run gateway menu with a9lh? i think i heard something about using it with one of the chainloaders but im not so sure how.

Reactions: 8BitWonder

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just drop the arm9loadhax.bin file into the root of your sd card. Personally, I would advise anyone using luma3ds's chainloading feature to just switch to a simple boot manager like arm9select. It is MUCH easier to set up, is a lot less finicky, and works with any cfw. You can get arm9select HERE. To use it, put the arm9loaderhax.bin in the root of your sd card, and create a folder on the root of your sd card called "arm9select" (without the quotation marks). Rename your main cfw payload to default.bin from arm9loaderhax.bin and put it in your arm9select folder, so it boot that payload when you hold no buttons. To configure the rest of your payloads, rename them to the button you want to press on boot to triger them to load, like if I wanted decrpyt9 to boot when I press a, I rename my decrypt9 payload to a.bin. Do this for all your payloads, and enjoy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.