Hacking What's the DS flashcard equivalent to the R4i Gold Deluxe blue card?

TDK11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I've been trying to run DS roms off of my R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe blue card and been successful with everything except Pokemon Black and White 2. It keeps getting stuck at the loading screen. I'm using the latest Wood firmware off the r4ids site, and even tried the stuff in this thread http://gbatemp.net/threads/r4i-gold-3ds-stuck-on-white-loading-screen.340602/

I'm thinking maybe the card uses a different firmware altogether? Or should any wood work? Anybody have experience with this issue?

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys, I've been trying to run DS roms off of my R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe blue card and been successful with everything except Pokemon Black and White 2. It keeps getting stuck at the loading screen. I'm using the latest Wood firmware off the r4ids site, and even tried the stuff in this thread http://gbatemp.net/threads/r4i-gold-3ds-stuck-on-white-loading-screen.340602/

I'm thinking maybe the card uses a different firmware altogether? Or should any wood work? Anybody have experience with this issue?
Have you tried maybe looking for a patch for this specific game? It might be something like anti-piracy...

TDK11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe consider a dstwo they are considered the best of the best for dsi and 3ds consoles for DS software that is
Yeah I've heard. I'm not really looking to buy another card though, I know there's a way to run it however, it worked the other day somehow. But I've been switching between different settings and firmwares as I'm using one microsd card for DS and 3DS games at the moment lol, gotta buy another if I'm gonna play more often I guess

Anyhow I lost the firmware in particular I used somehow. What's the R4i Gold Deluxe blue card a copy of anyway? If it's basically the same as R4i Gold for example then Wood should work fine I imagine.

TDK11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay I reformatted everything again and it worked! I really appreciate the input everyone.

Hows about Pokesav? Does that work with the Wood cheat system somehow? I see that it can save as .nds files, can I do something with that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it