Hacking whats the best wii ripping software direct from the wii to use??

spuderump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys mamaged to get my AUS version of mario bros. i believe australia have the first release worldwide! +D

i need to rip it but what program is best to use???

rctgamer3

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
tattar8 said:
Superdump 0.2 if you have an SDHC card. If you want to dump over the network, use Waninkoko's DVD dumper.

Search for them
Superdump 1.3 is out.
Will SuperDump work with SD cards with 2GB? Do you need a cIOS to use it (SuperDump)?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rctgamer3 said:
tattar8 said:
Superdump 0.2 if you have an SDHC card. If you want to dump over the network, use Waninkoko's DVD dumper.

Search for them
Superdump 1.3 is out.
Will SuperDump work with SD cards with 2GB? Do you need a cIOS to use it (SuperDump)?

I'm guessing the game will come out to be over 2GB, so no. IDK about the cIOS question, though.

Is there not a computer dumping tool? I know 0% about Wii dumping, but just wondering...

BTW, since you said "I have NSMBWii and want to dump it", expect a lot of help.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rctgamer3 said:
tattar8 said:

Search for them
Superdump 1.3 is out.

Sorry, I meant 1.3. Anyway, I don't think you need a cIOS to use it, and 2GB will work fine, although you will need to segment it so you have a section of the ISO each time. After you segment it enough that one part fits on your SD card, make a trip to your computer after each segment is dumped and copy it to your computer. After that erase the card and take it back to the Wii.

After you are done search for how to join them.

spuderump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok thanks for all this guys do you think there will be any CIOS needed??

im bout to go out for lunch but will be back as soon as im home to attempt using SuperDump.

how quick is WIFI dumping?

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I use waninkoko's DVD dumper to dump the entire disc, without modifying or scrubbing it.
That way I know it's most likely a good dump.

IMO it's easier to dump it via network straight to your computer, instead of fiddling with SD cards.

spuderump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_letter_a said:
I use waninkoko's DVD dumper to dump the entire disc, without modifying or scrubbing it.

IMO it's easier to dump it via network straight to your computer, instead of fiddling with SD cards.

how long wouldthat take?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
da_letter_a said:

It's faster to use Superdump with SD cards than to use Waninkoko's dumper, especially if you have a SDHC card 8GB or bigger.

I use Superdump and have never gotten a bad dump, and have dumped 20+ games with it.

matguitarist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LoL yeah it's funny hahaha
smile.gif

just move letter tell u the answer
smile.gif

spuderump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alrighty so results are in, the ISO still isnt right.
I opened it with Wiiscrub and it fails, I open with regionfrii and says aint real disc.

This was a different method of ripping the disc this time too so i have no idea what's up.

Maybe its cIOS13-a, i will try cIOS 10 and see what happens, sorry guys for this mess up.
theres stil a chance its a new copy protection

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1