What's the best web broswer out there?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by PrinceIcee, Aug 21, 2007.

1. PrinceIcee
    OP

PrinceIcee Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2007
    United States
    i prefer one thats just clean and doesn't have lines of code sticking out everywhere. i want one with image support

2. suprneb

suprneb GBAtemp Regular

Apr 14, 2007
    United States
    im DEFINITELY not an expert, but the only one with even the slightest image support is the web browser in dsorganize 2.9 from what ive seen

of course if you buy the REAL nintendo ds browser, you wouldnt have to worry about much

3. bobrules

bobrules GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 20, 2006
    Canada
    Toronto
    DShobro, Dsorganize, Opera browser.

4. PrinceIcee
    OP

PrinceIcee Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2007
    United States
    Is there a ROM for the nintendo ds broswer?

I'm not ASKING FOR IT, i just want to kno if there is one.

5. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

Former Staff
    Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    USA

Yes. You must get the Euro version and then patch it to work with your slot2 card. The ROM goes on the slot1 card, but it REQUIRES you have a slot2 with memory for playing GBA games because it uses that memory to cache webpages. There are specific patches for specific slot2 cards. Google them. It can NOT run without also having a slot2 card.

The Opera browser does NOT have Flash or Java support, but does support Javascript (which is different than Java) and images as well as gif animations.

6. Fat D

Fat D GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 18, 2006
    Gambia, The
    there are roms, but you need something to provide the additional ram (that comes with a special cartridge on the official one).

7. Fat D

Fat D GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 18, 2006
    Gambia, The
    there are roms, but you need something to provide the additional ram (that comes with a special cartridge on the official one).

8. weiff

weiff GBAtemp Regular

Nov 18, 2006
    Yes, a ROM exist. Only EUR and JPN not USA. You can keep an eye on Okiwi, no images yet. If you really want to get going though DSLinux has Linx.