Hacking whats the best way to run legit cia on cfw?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
these threads tho
sm7_facepalm.gif

there is 18 "clean & legit" titles in total, that's it, across all regions (not counting duplicates and any undumped Japanese stuff), you cant make new one's and just dumping a eshop game doesn't make it "clean & legit", its just those games, thats it, i dont see why you would update to 9.7 for those games when about 8 of those are already playable on the free cfw and you could argue that pokemon X is the same as Y and omega ruby is the same game as alpha sapphire, meaning your grand "haul" is for the sake of about 5 games, not to mention regionFOUR requires a retail cart of cubic ninja to work, (and it wouldnt even work with eshop games anyway)

if you have cubic ninja and you really want all da gateway features, sell your CN and buy a GW if thats what you want, all the people replying aren't dumb, they have explained that there is no viable alternative to flashcards atm there isn't some super secret "AHAH!!! nobody thought of this" combo that gives all the gateway features for free

LameNobody

Weighted Companion Cube Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tnx i needed this!
+is there any way to install games directly to emunand?(just askin ve heard its not possible right?)

PBT CFW installs stuff to sysnand
But the palantine CFW uses an emunand

But the emunand palantine cfw uses is NOT update able, you will lose playability of any games that are not "legit"

Reactions: alirezay

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
That's because no one has been able to test with out of region CIA's :P I'll test tonight.

There's no way that will work, you need to swap gamecart and press start, you don't even see a 3DS Menu to choose your out of region cia.
Besides, not needed if you have a GW. (don't know about CFW if it runs out of region games)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging