Hacking What's the best way to install Homebrew Launcher for a Gateway user?

GaaraPrime

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
From smealum's webpage:

Hi Crispy,

Everything is working fine except now that I boot into my sysnand by pressing the L button, my Gateway Blue Card (DS cart) is not showing up anymore. I had the bluecardfix.cia installed previously on my sysnand and I used to be able to play all the DS games via the Gateway Blue Card (DS cart).

Can you tell me how can I fix this so that I am able to play my DS games on Sysnand as I used to.

Thanx a lot in advance for all the help :)

Reactions: Aman27deep

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Crispy,

Everything is working fine except now that I boot into my sysnand by pressing the L button, my Gateway Blue Card (DS cart) is not showing up anymore. I had the bluecardfix.cia installed previously on my sysnand and I used to be able to play all the DS games via the Gateway Blue Card (DS cart).

Can you tell me how can I fix this so that I am able to play my DS games on Sysnand as I used to.

Doesn't holding SELECT when you boot, bypass mennuhax and load sysnand? Or does it simply skip autoboot and load whatever is named boot.3dsx? I forgot... switched to a9lh and never looked back.

Last edited by urherenow,

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Crispy,

I'm not sure what you did to uninstall bluecardfix.cia, but you can try to launch Gateway SysNAND by holding B and pressing A on Gateway Mode in Gateway Menu, then use DevMenu.3ds to install bluecardfix.cia to SysNAND.

If you reboot, it should hopefully work out.

GaaraPrime

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I'm not sure what you did to uninstall bluecardfix.cia, but you can try to launch Gateway SysNAND by holding B and pressing A on Gateway Mode in Gateway Menu, then use DevMenu.3ds to install bluecardfix.cia to SysNAND.

If you reboot, it should hopefully work out.

Well, currently I have it configured if I keep pressing the L button, it will boot into sysnand, otherwise, if no button pressed, it will automatically boot into Gateway Emunand.

So, the problem is, right now, THERE IS NO Gateway Menu. What should I do now?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Should I rename boot.3dsx (CTRManager) to something else and replace it with the hombrew launcher's boot.3dsx and boot into hombrew launcher and use that somehow to install the bluecardfix.cia ?

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To access Gateway menu, hold L as Gateway CFW's booting up. You could also just take out the red card until you're in the menu, then put it back in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1