Hacking What's the best way to edit Pokemon OR/AS/X/Y saves now?

Mayhem1124

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did the whole deal with Luma and all that jazz, now I'm just wondering what the best save filer and editors are. Back in the day it was savedatafiler or ramsave and... Pokedit I think it was called? I remember it started up with the 'mon in your box you could edit. So what's out there now and are there any tutorials on working it? I used to legit shiny farm by producing a bunch of eggs, sticking them in like 3 boxes, extracting the save, viewing the eggs to see if they were shiny. If there was one, Deleting the rest via pokedit, saving and loading back to game, and hatching that single egg. So I didn't have to hatch a million eggs. Also I had created a japanese ditto to help with the shiny hatching method.

Point being, what's the best combo of save extractor and editor for generation 6 now?

Picklenut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
PKHeX and PKSM are one of the well known save editors for Pokemon OR/AS/XY, so maybe you should try one of them out.

The only difference of the save editors is PKHeX requires a PC while PKSM doesn't and you can do all this save editing on the go but PKHex is quicker but that's from my experience, though. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool