Homebrew Whats the best way to currently hack my old 3ds on 11.6?

FyreIsBoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
My old 3ds is on version 11.6.0-39U. I dont own any working r4 cards, or games that are compatible with dsiware or stuff like that. My goal is to at least install legit CIAs, but if possible I'd like to install any kind of CIA with those cfw. I'm not very experienced at hacking consoles, and all I know is from research I was doing for the last couple of hours. I saw a video on a game with subs that could be exploited, but a website that was required to complete the exploit was crashed bcuz of how many ppl tried to get into it. I'm not sure if I should update and install the game before its patched or if I should try to hack my 3ds on its current version. Also I'd like to do this without spending money.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My old 3ds is on version 11.6.0-39U. I dont own any working r4 cards, or games that are compatible with dsiware or stuff like that. My goal is to at least install legit CIAs, but if possible I'd like to install any kind of CIA with those cfw. I'm not very experienced at hacking consoles, and all I know is from research I was doing for the last couple of hours. I saw a video on a game with subs that could be exploited, but a website that was required to complete the exploit was crashed bcuz of how many ppl tried to get into it. I'm not sure if I should update and install the game before its patched or if I should try to hack my 3ds on its current version. Also I'd like to do this without spending money.
As of right now, there is no way to cfw a system on 11.6 without paying some money for a flashcart or a dsiware game for seedminer. There have been talks of a free exploit which is said to release in August. Your firmware has no way to install legit cias as that was patched.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seedminer is by far the cheaper option, but NTRBoot is faster and comes with the bonus of having a DS flashcart at your disposal. Or you can wait until ~August for Smealum to give us his final gift for the 3DS which would let you hack your system for free. I wouldn't say any option is explicitly better than the other, it's really depending on your situation

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For free you can only use Steelminer which only let you use Homebrew.
You can use Seedminer or NTRBoot, which both have a Little cost from $1.99 to $10 (USD).
Also, there is a free exploit that can get you CFW, but it's only for Japan. It's this and goes the same way Steelminer at the beginning.
Or you could wait for Smealum to give us the "Ultimate Gift"! But, meh… it until August.

FyreIsBoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Guys is everyone aware of this method:
Is it legit and will it actually work when the seedhelper website is back online?
EDIT: If it is legit should I update to 11.7 to download it before its patched?

Last edited by FyreIsBoss,

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys is everyone aware of this method:
Is it legit and will it actually work when the seedhelper website is back online?
EDIT: If it is legit should I update to 11.7 to download it before its patched?

that'll do for Userhand homebrew, but gamemods, Custom CIA's freeshop/FBI/games from *thatISO Site* this will not do as you need CFW for that. , if your goal is userland homebrew and not full on CFW, this should do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.